Starbucks

*Ethan's POV*

I went out to get a coffee from Starbucks so I could surprise Jayden when she wakes up. I ordered hers and sat down at a table.

I started to drink mine and a girl around my age walked in. I watched her walk up to the counter and order.

She ordered exactly what Jay usually gets, and I smiled. Then, I got a text from Grayson.

"Hey. Jay and I are going to her sister's apartment. So, for right now, the place is yours." the text read and I smiled.

My thoughts were interrupted by a girl sitting down across from me. I looked up and we made eye contact.

Well, I made eye contact with her sun glasses. But, I was pretty sure she was looking at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Ethan... I really like you. But, I have to tell you this as a good friend... Jayden and your brother have started to find a romantic relationship between themselves... I thought you should know..." she said and my eyes got big.

How did this girl know who I was?

"Who are you?" I asked and she grinned. When she took off her sun glasses, I knew exactly who it was... Kyla.

"Don't worry. I've changed. I'm not a cheater anymore... But, I think you and I should hang out sometime." she said after seeing my reaction.

"Well... I guess we could hang at my place. I mean, nobody's home..." I said and she smiled.

"Then, let's go." she said and we left together. Once we got to the apartment, we sat down on the couch.

We were watching Netflix and she placed her hand on my leg. I didn't do anything. I just let it happen. So, it wasn't awkward.

Her hand was slowly moving up, towards my zipper. She unzipped it and smiled at me. Then, she stuck her hand down my pants and started doing her thing. I was loving it so much.

Later on, we took it back to my room, and I had my music blasting, loud. After a little while, Kyla came to a complete stop. She looked around and listened.

"Do you hear that?" she asked me and I told her it was nothing. So, we kept going and soon the door opened.

My eyes went huge. I had no idea what to do. Jayden looked so mad at me. But, hey. She got me back, by being lovey dovey with Grayson...

All day long!
_____________________________
So, I just read through the chapter, and I realized it was so short. It was one of my shortest chapters yet. So, I might do a double update. But, only if you guys want one.
-addi