Prologue

"You cheated on me Jack!" I shout

"I know and I'm sorry." He sighed.

I shook my head a laugh leaving my lips.

"You're going to get married." I said.

"I may be. But that doesn't mean I can't love you." I let out a scoff.

"Yes it does! You are supposed to love the girl
you're marrying not the girl you left!" I yelled.

"I love you Lilianna."

"Well too bad Gilinsky. The feeling is no longer mutual. You turned all that love I had for you, into pure Hate." I honestly said. He frowned.

"Lil-" I shook my head.

"You left me at the alter on our wedding day. After I caught you with the made of honor, I was still willing to marry you and you left! I'm glad you regret.! I'm glad you miss me. Think of the year I cried for days, hours, nights. Hoping you would call and apologize and be on your way to comfort me. To come back home and apologize for hurting me so badly! You're the reason why there's no such thing as love for me anymore. You ruined it. You were supposed to love me and show me that a guy could stay. Not all were the same and you ended up showing me they're worse. And You Gilinsky. You're the worst one I've ever met." I said tears pricking my eyes but I blinked them away.

"You're two years too late. You're marrying that little girl. And I, have learned. There is no such thing as love Gilinsky." I sigh.

He shook his head "Yes there is babygirl. I feel it every time I'm near you." I shook my head in denial.

"I feel it when I hear your voice, your name, when I see you smile. Your instagram, twitter. Everything that reminds me of you. I love it. Because I, love you."

"No. You didn't Jack! Stop lyjng. You don't break people you love. If you loved me, you wouldn't have cheated then fled and caused so much damage.! But you did. You fucking cheated and you left me. You left me crying for a whole year! I had nights where I wasn't able to be okay. Why? Because I remember what a horrible humiliation You had me experience!" I shout a single tear slipping from my eye. I quickly wiped it so he wouldn't see.

He's not going to win. I won't let him He isn't sorry Lilianna you know he isn't!

"I'm so sorry babygirl.. I didn't want to destroy your heart."

"But you did." I shrugged.

"Now, I have to get back to work if you could please, leave me alone and go away. Don't come back." I said turning around to walk back into the Starbucks I currently work at. He grabbed my wrist stopping me.

I tugged it away. "Go away already. You have done enough damaging to me." I say not looking back, I walked back into the coffee store going to the back .

Lilianna you said you wouldn't cry. But I lied.

_________________________________

Hi guys!! I changed the whole book, but I hope you like this version better, thank you for reading and I'm sorry for all the mis-spelling in here.
I love you guys!! 💕

{Marie 👑}

Don't forget to vote, comment, & share!! (: ♡