Chapter twenty three

Lilianna's P.O.V

41 weeks and two days along

I rushed to the restroom quickly my bladder has literally been out of control as the day gets closer just exactly one week away.. Jack quickly followed behind me. "She's been moving all night, I barely got any sleep" I huff pulling my panties back up waddling to the sink to wash my hands and brush my teeth.

I finished making my way down the stairs to make breakfast for us I sighed before grabbing bread, Nutella, the toaster a pan and pancake mix. "Hey.. I'll do it just go lay down.. I know you're exhausted. You wouldn't stop moving around" Jack said "sorry.. but I can do it." I say he smiled shaking his head. "No" He said "please." He pleaded I sighed "fine, but I make my toast and- I want pickels." I finished before walking to the fridge he began laughing "I'll get them for you." He said I smiled nodding before laying on the long couch..

Jack's P.O.V

I walked towards Lilianna with her plate of food in one hand towards the couch she was currently quiet on, her eyes closed soft little snores leaving her. I quietly chuckled to myself, leaving her alone to grab a blanket for her. She looked so cute holding her belly just another week and we have our baby.. I literally can't wait to meet her.

I sat beside her pulling her into my arms she quickly snuggled closer to me. "I love you" I whispered kissing her temple, setting my hand on her belly.

-
"It was a good day honestly, I mean she moved a whole lot more, but I guess I'll be fine." Lilianna said fluffing her pillow laying down.

"Are you sure?" "Yes Jack. Now come lay with me." She said I smiled before slipping I to the bed shutting off my lamp, wrapping my arms around her.

"Good night-" I said "wait.. let's talk." She said "weren't you tired?" I ask "no, not really.. but I've been thinking. We haven't even thought about a name for her." She said "will she have your last name or mine?" She said "She's getting my last name.." she nodded "now she needs a name"

"Will we give her middle name?" I ask she nodded "yes! Of course we will.." she said "any name suggestions?" She asked "Let's give her a Spanish name.." I say "okay.. um.. no.. my cousin has both names.. my brothers wife.." she said I began laughing "we'll think of one don't rush baby.." she sighed "okay."

She began making some weird noises

"You know I'm not even tired." She said sitting up "whoa. Becareful" I say "oh it's fine I didn't hurt myself." She said before sliding on her light pink silk robe. She huffed "it doesn't wrap around me." She sighed looking down at her belly, "hey missy, you need to hurry and come out already. I want my old clothes to fit me." She said "and I want to see your pretty little face." She said before waddling out the door.

My phone buzzed surprising me at this hour.

I grabbed it seeing a familiar number on my screen.

It was message from Madison.

Madison - can I see you? 😔

Madison - it's about the baby.. i don't think I should have done what I did 😭😭

Madison - I need you so much.. but I really want you happy ...

Madison - this is dumb never mind.. Goodnight jack don't worry about anything

I shut my phone off before sitting up and putting on bottoms and a white T. Before joining Lilianna downstairs.

"Jack!" She beamed I rushed down quicker missing some steps. "What babe what?" "It's happened!" She said her eyes wide. "What?" I ask my heart skipping in excitement "my water just broke." She said "She's coming!" She beamed