Chapter Nine

Lilianna's P.O.V

I woke up wrapped in Jacks arms. We didn't do anything. I just felt so little for kissing him back and laying beside him. I hate him with all of my heart because I still loved him so much and I wish I didn't. I shook him slowly to wake him. "Jack." "Jack wake up" I say he slowly opened his eyes "you need to go." I tell him.

"Why?" He asked groggily "because your fiancée is probably going crazy and I have to get ready for work and as I said before you have to leave." I tell him he chuckles "why are you seeing someone or something? You afraid of someone catching us together in the same bed?" I refrain from rolling my eyes at his stupidity. "Yeah so afraid of being caught by my boyfriend" He pressed his lips in a thin line. I snorted "you believe me?" I laughed "well you're so perfect who wouldn't want to claim you as there girlfriend?" "I don't know. But I'm not a cheater! I wouldn't have been so nice and let you sleep in the same bed as me!" I laughed more.

"Let alone inside of my house! I'm loyal." I laughed as he tensed whoops. I have bad words choices. I stood from my bed looking back at him. "Babe" he said causing me to stop and face him. A smile forming on his face, "remember what I said last night?" He said throwing on his shirt. I nodded how could I forget? "I really mean it when I said she doesn't make me happy." He said "I was happier with you. She isn't hap-" I cut him off "remember my words Jack?" I asked "I won't let you do that young girl like that." I said grabbing clothes for work. Luckily my shift didn't start until later today. "I'll tell her what you were to me." "I don't care. But don't hurt her." He sighed frustratedly "I just want you to not hate me." He groaned I stayed quiet turning to my restroom. "I'll see you tomorrow Jack." I said before closing the my bathroom door locking it behind me.

I turned the water on letting it get hot feeling the tears pricking at my eyes. I shook my head in disbelief. Why does he have to appear when it's all over between us? When I've learned to be completely fine without him. Why now when I was just letting go he brings it all back with just a simple mention of his stupid name or, a single touch by him? Why did he have to give me that stupid kiss? I was leaning against my shower wall as the hot water hit my bare body that was pulled to my chest because, I was quietly crying. Why does Jack do this to me? Dios da me fuerzas para seguir adelante sin ver atras. Se que no lo amo. I know I don't love him anymore. My heart only tuggs in excitement or pain because we were so close.. but we ended up so far away.

I let the tears trickle down my face as I soaped my body then rinsing my conditioner off. I hated this with all of my heart. I didn't like crying and I wasn't going to. I hate him for what he's done. There is no way in hell I will forgive him.

I put on my work uniform brushing my hair and letting it air dry for the day. I opened my door seeing Jack still sitting on my bed watching me. I ignored his presence walking over to put my clothes in my hamper then walking inside my closet. "Lilianna." He said I ignored him. "Lilianna." He said again. I grabbed a pair of socks sitting on my closet floor. My back facing him. I slipped on the socks then my shoes "Lilianna." I stood dusting myself off. Turning around to he was behind me watching me I was fidgeting with my nails. "Lilianna what's wrong?" I ignored him. "I'm going to kiss you again." I ignored him not believing him but of course I knew Jack. He wasn't kidding.

He cupped my cheeks before planting his lips against mine. I groaned pushing him away. He pulled me back giving me another kiss. I pushed him harder then the first time slapping him. "Don't you understand? When someone doesn't reply or answer, leave them alone. You can't kiss a response out of me! I told you to go home!" I say anger was filling me but was followed by pain. My eyes were filling with tears and as much as I wanted to apologize for hitting him. I couldn't. He deserved it he's cheating on the poor girl. Who regardless of what or how she feels toward Jack, doesn't deserve what to be put through the humiliation.

"What was that for.?" He asked "for being pushing! You have a fiancée go kiss her!" He let out a breath. "Lilianna-" "leave Jack.! I have a job and you need to leave. You're probably worrying her and she's so young. She shouldn't be worried." He sighed. "Alright. I'll go just please-" I shook my head closing my eyes. These tears were going to fall in front of him if he didn't go. "I'll see you tomorrow then." "I don't care."

His eyes full of sadness flickered to me then the floor before he finally decided to leave my room. I waited for his footsteps to sound distant. I walked out of my room to hear the front door shut and I fell to my knees. I could swear I was over him. I could have bet the world on it, until he showed up and acted all fake with his dumb friends and now, I have to act like we were friends and he had to come and act like he cares but doesn't. I let out an angry yet painful groan breaking into sobs.

Crying was going to consume my time. I called in sick and I would would be back Thursday since tomorrow was my original day off. I swear I wish I never had met Jack years ago.

_____

Feels for Lilianna.):

I love you guys 💖

Vote & comment? (: