twenty eight

-lower case intended-

lilianna -

*8 months ahead *

"what about this flavor?" i hear vivian i shake my head no, it was vanilla and chocolate marveled cake or whatever, "i like red velvet so much better honestly" i hear jack i smile at him "me too." i say

"it was good, so you'd want red velvet?" she asked i nodded, she was our made of honour, one because i know she didn't love jack, but she didn't hate him either, and she was my best friend, "okay well then thats what it'll be." she said i smile before she stood leaving to talk to the baker, our wedding is a month away.

pretty much sooner than we expected, but its all good. we'll be married by the time Esperanza was one.

"anastasia is calling you" jack said as he handed me my phone "hello?" i answer holding my daughter tightly with one hand around her stomach. "i just finished getting my dress, this thing better fit my boobs." she sighs, i chuckle "i feel you. this sickness of mine. its been a good month." i laugh it off.

"maybe you're pregnant?" i laugh nervously "no" i say thinking back to when i last had my period.. "you never know, but i'm sorry. i have to go before sam starts calling to see if i'm not in any danger." i chuckle before exchanging words with her and then ending our call.

me and her were slowly fixing every broken piece of our friendship. i was so happy that we were, sam and i were closer as before and her and i just as much.

"what are you thinking about?" jack said "nothing.." i smile i hadn't received a period in over a month..  "i hope you're not debating wether to leave me at the alter-" i laugh, "and sleep with vivian? gross." i joke he only laughs "i love you, and i would never, never leave you." i say kissing his lips.

"okay, we can go." vivian says i pull away before she began to complain. "thank you" i say "it means the world to me you're doing this for me" she smiled "i'm your best friend, its what i am here for." she smiled "by the way, stop doubting him, its been almost a year. no female has been near him. im sure." i give her a small smile was it that noticeable?

"its written in your eyes. and the way you hold him." she said reading my mind. "take a breather, if you need a little privacy derek and i can take little hope." she said i smiled "no its okay. i like my little family, its going to be fine." she nodded "if you want to, you-know-what, call me." i roll my eyes laughing  leaving the bakery meeting jack at his black jeep.

"hi." i smile "hello" he says taking my hand in his. "can you believe our daughter will be one in three months from right now?" he asked i frown. "actually, two as of tomorrow." i frown "our baby's getting bigger by the second, already learned how to gurgle and make noises and sit up and feed herself. now shes learning how to walk.." jack said "i'm sad." i chuckle "how fast time flies." i say a smile remaining. "yeah it does, we'll be marrying in less than a month." jack says a big grin on his face.

"I'm excited, really excited for us to marry each other." he said I smiled "me too baby.." he pecked my lips one last time giving me a smile.

This is where i always wanted to be, a family. with the one only, guy i've ever loved immensely.

-

¡WEDDING DAY!

Lilianna's p.o.v

I ran up and and down and all around still trying to figure out if everything at the reception was perfect and as much as Vivían reassured me, I never believed it enough to calm my nerves. 

"Can I call jack!?" I ask she sighed "Lilly!" She scolded "I'm sorry I just want to speak-" she groaned before handing me my rose gold iPhone. I quickly called him it rang once before his voice was heard through the phone.