Chaptet Eighteen

**I time skipped like twice sorry**

Jack's P.O.V.

"We're finally married?" Madison asked I nodded as we entered the room, we were waiting for the after party to start. "How do you feel?" She suddenly asked me. "How should I feel? I just married someone I was barely in love with and found out that the love of my life, is carrying my child and is officially getting over me. How the fuck am I supposed to feel?" "Oh.." I her say my heart sunk. "No, baby.." I was thinking out loud I'm a dumb ass. "It's okay." She smiled her eyes glossy. My heart sunk, "Madison I'm sorry. I am. I didn't mean it."

"Jack it's okay." She said her voice shaking but nothing left her eyes. "We're to young to be married. I know you love me, but you love her more. And I have faith that eventually we will get to be the happy married couple, who love each other. Maybe not now, or three months from now. But I believe, we'll make it there, and when we do, we'll be as happy as can be." She said she was now crouched in front of me. Her hand in mind.

"I pray, and hope we get there. I want to get over her." She smiled a tear slipping from her eye. "I hope so to, I don't think want this to be a waste." I pecked her forehead. "I will make you happy, I promise." I say "let's get going." She said as she fixed my tie.

Lilianna's P.O.V

"Baby we don't have to be here if you don't want to-" Austin began I shut him up with a peck. He sighed, "I really don't mean to be annoying, but I know it's killing you and I don't want you to continue to hurt yourself." He said sighing. "Austin, it isn't bothering me." I say "babe, I know you still love him-" "that doesn't matter, he's spending the rest of his life with Madison and you and I are together. We will be having the baby together, you and I, only. Please, just please let me be. I don't want to run away." I say he stayed quiet before nodding understanding me. He intertwined our hands.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Mr. & Mrs.Gilinsky." the DJ announced as everyone cheered and clapped. The doors opened and here they walked in happy as can be. Madison was smiling and giggling as everyone awed and took pictures of them. I felt my heart ached but I ignored it. Placing a hand over my baby bump, plastering a smile on my face. As they stopped to take pictures before heading to our table because Madison wanted Austin and I to sit right next to them, then, the bridesmaids and guys along the table.

I turned away to look at Austin. "I'm going to get us somethingto drink. I will be right back, I won't be long." He said kissing me briefly. I sat in place before it grew quiet and I turned back around to wait, meeting Jack and Madison. Fucking fantastic if I could say. "Baby, I'm going to go say hi to my daddy.. be right back." Madisons annoying voice said. I envy her now? Seriously being pregnant is a roller coaster. A fun amazing, exciting, happy- roller coaster. "Hey." Jack said "hi." "So you're really pregnant?" He asked I nodded awkwardly "yes." "Lilianna.." he sighed "look Jack, don't apologize.. I am tired of your apologizies. You left me to come back and marry her. The damage is done, I'm carrying your baby, and you are married to someone else, you had said that, you are so deep in love with. I am here because I was invited, but honestly I should go find Austin and go home. Like he wanted us three too, congratulations and have a great night." I say wiping the fallen tears quickly standing, careful I dot harm myself.

"Lilianna if only you-" "stop. Goodnight, and congrats." I finished before walking away to find Austin.

"Hey" I say hugging him from behind. "Hi." He smiled. "We should head home.. I'm kind of tired." He nodded "okay then, home is where we are headed." With that said he wrapped and arm around my waist guiding us to the exit so we can leave. And thankfully Madison didn't see us leave because she would have begged us to stay.

Over all, I wanted Jack to beg me to stay, even if he said he asked for Madison. "Are you okay?" Austin asked me I nodded "I'm just suddenly feeling tired and..." I stopped feeling some sort of sharp pain in my stomach. "And?" Austin asked puzzled "Drained.. I'm exhausted." I chuckle the pain quickly vanishing. "Let's go home babe." I say he nodded guiding me to the car. I don't think she likes that I'm heading home..

_

"She seems to be growing just fine, her heart rate is perfect too and all, your baby is very healthy!" My OB told me, I smiled glancing at Austin. "You guys deserve to be proud to have such a good, healthy baby." I chuckled pulling my shirt down. "She's going to be a soccer player." I joke "She's so good at kicking." I add the doctor laughed nodding "She sure will." She said, "let me schedule you your next appointment and you'll be on your way." She said I nodded as Austin and I left the room following her.
___

"I have a game tonight babe, which means, I won't be able to spend the day with you two at all." Austin said kissing me I frowned. "Well we'll can go think your ga-" he stopped me "you are way to pregnant to go to my game." He chuckled "I'm only six and a half months." I argue he shook his head. "Watch me on T.V. I'll feel you're support." He said kissing me again. "You're annoying why can't I go? I'll sit in the safest area-" he shook his head "as annoying as I am, no. And there I am so no such thing as safe area to sit in a basketball game. I'm sorry." I roll my eyes in annoyance crossing my arms over my belly. "Me Gabby are mad at you." "Gabby?" He laughed "that's what I'm calling her until I find a cuter name." I say he smiled nodding "okay," He said kneeling down in front of me "ms . Gabby are you mad at me?" He pouted his mouth near my belly. My heart fluttering.

She began kicking, "I love you princess." He said kissing my belly than look up at me. "I think she's pretty good, it's probably just you." I huff. "Go to practice." I say he smiled nodding kissing me before he left. I ruined my belly. "You little trader." I say as she kicked me. "I love you so much princess." I smile before standing my phone buzzed I roll my eyes, it's Jack. He hasn't stopped texting me since his dumb wedding.

I chose to not read any, just clear them and avoid them. He's not the father of her, Austin will be, I trust him enough to be there for her.

Vote, comment❌

Sorry for any confusion.

*quick question* ●I need it answered●

If she ever decides to read the messages from G, would you want me to make a chapter about it?...

PLEASE TELL ME.❌