Chapter Four

Jack's P.O.V

We were now landing in L.A. where my Lilianna is. "Are you excited to be seeing your jeep baby?" Madison asked I nodded smiling down at her. In an admiring way. "You're so gorgeous" i mumbled she blushed "I know.. thank you for reminding" she giggled. I pressed my lips in a thin line. I grabbed our suitcases walking to the parking garage where my jeep was. "We're driving to our house?" She asked annoyed

"Yes ma'am. I missed my jeep." I said putting the luggage in the back. "Okay." She sighed walking to the passenger side and shutting the door. Great now she has an attitude. I shut the door walking to the drivers side. "You okay?" I asked she crossed her arms pursing her lips. "I'm fine." She snapped "Well with that tone you aren't what's wrong?" I asked stern "nothing I'm just tired all and we're driving  home." "You act like you're the one who's  driving." I retort

She scoffed what is her problem? I grabbed her hand "let's just head home" she said pulling her hand away. Instead of arguing I just stayed driving putting my full attention on the road. My phone began ringing

"Hello?" I answered

"Aye man. You back in town? Let's go out?" It was Sam, you could tell he was high.

"I don't see why not." I responded

"We'll head over to your place and let's hang for the day catch up a bit. Then later tonight hit the spot." He said

"Alright. I'll let Madison know see you guys there." I said hanging up

"I'm going to head out for the night with the boys. They're also going over today" she sighed "now you're making plans?" "Can I not go see my boys.? I can't go hang out with them? I can't have a couple beers and pass time?" She scoffed "do whatever you want." She said rolling her eyes "no I won't do whatever I want. But I will go out for tonight. If you want we'll talk about whatever is bothering you out. But don't get angry have no idea why you're angry with me."

"Maybe because I feel like it." She retorted "fine" I replied. Instead of thinking about what could have bothered her so bad. My mind wondered to girl i left two years ago. Only to regret this present day. I do love Madison. She's a blessing to my life. But my Lilianna was and will remain my world. The girl I actually stayed with for 5 whole years. I proposed to her at our graduation.  Everyone probably thinks that were happily married with children. I wish I could hold her one last time. If I were able too she would have my last name and everything else she's ever wanted.

I could possibly see her in the next five months. I pulled into the car garage parking next too my white Camero. It was actually Lilianna's. She left it here. Along with her wedding dress and a letter. The letter I carry with me every where. I read it every chance I get. It was honestly the last thing I've had of her. The only thing that I had left from her. I sighed setting our things down inside. Madison quickly made her way up the stairs scoffing past me and slamming a bedroom door shut. I rolled my eyes. She's going to be up there until I either leave or tomorrow. I already know her.

Walking around the house filled with mine and Lilianna's memories. I can't let this house go. It has so much meaning to me. So many valuable memories. All the kisses Lilianna and I shared. I walked down the long hall that lead to the backyard where the pool was located. I smiled remembering the first time me and Lilianna came to see the house.

Flashback

"This is way to big for us." She said her heels clacking on the floor perfectly I smiled. "Well after we get married it won't be so big. Or you know we can get started early." I smirked she blushed "You're gross" she laughed continuing her way following the long hall outside.