Chapter sixteen

*smut-ish chapter*

Jack's P.O.V

"Do you still love her?" Madison asked she had been distant since lastnight and even slept in a different room as me. She has been crying it was evident her eyelashes were sparkling in the light, and her voice was shaky and hoarse. "Mads, wh-" "if you love her what are you doing here?" She asked avoiding all eye contact. Madisons father came to mind. "I'm here for you. Because I love you." "You can't love two people at the same time." She said "yeah you actually can- Madison what makes you think I still love her?" She sniffled, "as soon as you saw her you wouldn't stop kissing me, I don't mind but you didn't want to leave and you watched her. I was speaking to you about the wedding how Emily called and told me she's bring Dylan and Jessie and Makena and you only nodded and watched her. Not only that, that basket ball player was comforting her and being her friend or whatever he is and you just out of the blue jerked forward and hit him." She said seeing her cry made me feel shitty. I'm supposed to keep her happy and here I am breaking her heart.

"I thought he was hurting her I swear I did." She bit her lip sucking in a breath. She was trying to keep the tears that were formed in her eyes from falling. "I told you if you love her, go be with her Jack." I shook my head grabbing her hands in mine. "Baby don't say that. I love you, I hate myself for making you think someone like her, is someone who can replace you. It's not like that Mads, the three months the I've been here, home, have made love you more and more. Daily and I want you Madison Beer, I want you to be Mrs. Gilinsky." I say wiping her tears away. "I hate you so much." She cried clinging onto me I held her tightly. "Please don't say that." I say those were the same words Lilianna has always used. "I'm so sorry babyboy" She cried "It's fine my love." I say she pulled away making eye contact with me finally. I slowly attached our lips together. Kissing her hungrily as we collided to our bed.

She slowly pulled away "Can we?" She asked I nodded smiling at her, "of course we can. We get married in two days. Even after our wedding we can." I whispered she smiled nodding connecting our lips together before I pulled her shirt off..

I have to keep myself and Madison happy. To keep Lilianna from being hurt.

Lilianna's P.O.V

"Lunch was good Austin, thank you for taking me." I say he locked our hands together "I'm glad you liked it, does this mean I can take both of you lovely ladies to one of my games?" He asked "games?" I asked "I'm a basketball player.." he said I smiled "really? That's great!!" I laugh "you must pull all the ladies.." I laugh "somehow I can't read seem to figure out if I pulled the lady I want yet.." he said I grew confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean, I'm focused on you. I don't care about any other girl. Just, you." I blushed. "Yeah you do." I smile "and it's not because you play basketball, it's because the past 3 hours have been amazing." I was being honest.

"I completely agree with you. They have been the most greatest hours in a while." He said my phone buzzed "you can get that." Said "no, it's okay.." he shook his head "answer it love. It could be important" I nodded he's such an amazing guy oh my God. "Excuse me then.." I say walking away a bit.

"Hello?" I answer "hey little sister!!" It was my older brother Lucas. "Hey Luke, what's up?" I asked hoping he'd hurry, I really want to go stare at Austin stood green orbs. "Nothing just called to see what you were up to.." he said "oh.. I'm- I uh.." "You what?" "Ando ocupada.." I rush. "You're nervous, you never talk in Spanish so quick. What are you doing?" "Nothing-" "hermanita.." "I'm uh.. I'm on a date Luke I'm being rude can I call you later please?" He let out a laugh "claro que si! And maybe after, tell about how you all of a sudden want to date. Wow.. I'm surprised.." "Lucas te hablo mas tarde. Tell mamá and papa and abuelo I love them." "Okay.. talk to you later." He said ending the call I sighed turning to face Austin who was already smiling "sorry, it was my brother." He chuckled making my hormones go crazy.

"It's okay.. but you're a Spanish girl?" He asked I nodded "yep. It was my first language." I proudly say. "I got a Spanish girl" he smiled "you sure do." I laugh. "A beautifully pregnant, Spanish women. Who is for me." He smiled I nodded "yeah." I giggled "I have to get going.. school starts in an hour and I-" "school?" He cut me off. "Yeah?" I say "college right?" I laughed "yes college, I'm a junior now. Thank God." "What are you studying for?" Asked interested "I want to be a Doctor." I smile "some type that can do everything and work with all types of things or people or age." He nodded. "That's good." "You'll make it far." He said I smiled "Thank you for lunch, I should get going." he smiled nodding "okay, see you..." he trailed "if I get done early maybe we can arrange plans later?" I suggest he smiled "yeah, I would love to." I smiled bitting my lip

"Great. See you later hopefully." He nodded "I hope so babe, I'll be at practice just in case." He said I smiled before getting inside my truck. Never breaking our eye contact. "Hey Austin," I say "yes love?" He asked I smiled before I pecked his lips. He deepened the kiss and my hormones were going crazy. I scooted over as he jumped inside and I immediately rush to rid his shirt.

Unbuckled his belt as he took my shirt off. I pull away gasping for breath. "Can we go to a safer area?" I asked he nodded understanding and with that, we were off to my place.

__

We continued where we left off and my god did I craved more and more of him. He was being so soft and gentle. So caring and kind with my body, I liked it so much.

He was now inside of me, thrusting slowly as moans erupted from me. I wanted more of him. And more he gave me.

He slowed down down a bit, "didn't you have school?" He chuckled pulling out of me. I smiled "yeah, but it's okay." I smile connecting our lips together. He layed beside me, kissing me back. He put his hand on my belly, I felt a movement in my stomach. I gasped pushing him back a little. "Did you feel that?" I asked him he smiled nodding he rubbed my belly again, as she kicked. "She likes you." I chuckle.

"I like her too, and her beautiful mama." He said "Her momma likes you too." I say he smiled widened before he kissed my lips again.

__________

I like these changes (:

BUT ANYWAY BE READY FOR THE NEXT CHAP.

A LOT OF THINGS WILL GO DOWN.

I love you beautiful people! 💖

Vote, comment