Chapter twenty one

Jack's P.O.V

I've been going crazy. It's been weeks since that night. The night where I found out I was having my second baby. And when the love of my life kissed me and told me she still loved me. I sat at the edge of my bed. I wont lie, I've cried since she walked away. I hit things, out of anger. I'm not angry I'm having a baby with Madison, just the fact that she's gone. I love my unborn child I'm having with her, I just wish I loved her for that and I don't.

"My belly is growing already Jack!!" I hear Madison say walking into my room. She sighed, "can you smile? You meet your baby for the first time today.." she said I nodded swallowing my tears. "Yeah." I say she smiled wrapping her arms around me. "You're so cute! I know it's a boy. He'll look just like you oh my gosh.. your twin." She smiled "Madison I don't want to go anymore." I say she frowned. "What- why? Is it because she wants to see you? Is that why!? Because you want to sleep with her and have her while I'm gone- no Jack!" I rolled my eyes.

"You sound so fucking stupid." I muttered "How the fuck am I going to do that!? I haven't left you! I should because my god are you getting annoying with your jealousy. I cheated once and you were there. I didn't deny it. You know and you have known since Lilianna and I were working things out!"

"If you love her so much I don't understand why you came back!" She yelled "I hate you Jack! I hate you because I love you." She said walking out of the room. I sigh stopping her. "I'm sorry, look.. I've just been in so much pain and.." I stopped, sighing defeated by everything.

"Can I come meet my baby." She smiled slightly "of course you can Jack." She said walking out of the door.

_

"There's the heart beat!" The doctor said as a thudding noise sounded through the room. My heart skipping in excitement and joy. My second babies heart beat. "Next visit, you'll find out the sex.." she smiled "congrats on your little one." She said walking out of the room. "That was our baby!?" I gush she smiled nodding "our little monster." She said dressing herself.

She seemed bored with the subject.

"Are you okay?" I questioned "yeah. I'm fine, even if I wasn't. I wouldn't tell you." She snapped "what the hell?" "Make up your mind! It's our marriage or your ex." She said.

"Don't you fucking dare even go there. The truth will hurt you. You let me fix this or I go." Her eyes darkened with sadness. "Fix what?" She asked "this whole marriage-" "why?" "For my baby." She stayed quiet before leaving the room as I groaned. My phone buzzed surprising me I urged it out of my pocket to see who it was from.

My heart skipping in joy 'instagram: @Lilianna.F.Martinez posted ' it read.

Lilianna: one more month and we all meet her. I'm so excited.. ❤

I smiled saving the picture

@jackgilinsky: you look so beautiful. I love and miss you both so so much.