Chapter Fourteen

*two weeks later*

Lilianna's P.O.V

"A month and a half." I say to myself hugging my waist/stomach. I was still in shock but I was overwhelmed by my happiness. "You're everything I hoped to have." Jack knocked on the door. I let go of myself and stood fixing my shirt, "come in." I say walking around nm the edge of my bed to get to the other side, "do you work today?" Jack asked I shook my head "nope, I got school to do." He nodded as I grabbed the laptop and abd sat on my king-sized bed crisscrossed I had an elbow on my knee and held my face in it, as I scrolled for the website with my free hand.

"You really want to be a Doctor?" Jack asked I nodded smiling. "I would love to be, I was raised in a household where, helping others was the best thing to do in life, five more the you get. I want to work with kids, elderlers, in asylums or hospitals. It is my dream." He smiled "I actually want to be a teacher." He said I gave him a toothy smile, "you would be an amazing teacher." I tell him. "And you, would be the greatest doctor to ever exist." He said I smiled kissing him softly. "I love you." I say he smiled "I love you too." He said I stared at him admiring the beauty of the father to my child.

_______

Jacks P.O.V

My phone rang causing Lilianna to stir and groan in her sleep. I quickly grabbed it answering and leaving lilianna's side. "Hello?" I answer

"Jack what the fuck is on your stupid silly mind!?" I knew who it was. It was Madisons dad. "What do you mean?" I ask "who the hell do you think you are!? Leaving my daughter like she's not mean anything to you! You are one dumb boy if you think you won't be marrying my daughter." He spit. "I wasn't the one who ended things! Madison left me about two months ago! How in the world is this my fault? I will NOT be marrying your daughter. She is way to damn clingy, overly attached, constantly questioning me. If not, doubting me and I hate that when I have done nothing but respect her! She is still 19 and she said she didn't want to be married." I finish.

"You will be marrying my daughter, and I will send you guys off wherever you want in the world. And you, are to do it." He demanded. "But you marry her and if not, your little Slut of a girlfriend you claim her to be to you, will get a visit. Now you hurry up and find a way out of this so called silly relationship. Now. And you better make her happy when you return." He demanded threateningly.

"who the hell do you think you are-" "someone who can take lives away and not feel sympathy. Do as I fucking say, or your girlfriend will be gone, like the wind." "You won't fucking touch her." "Want to bet?" He laughed "go fuck yourself." I say through gritted teeth. "See you in a week my son, this wedding is happening whether you like it, love it, or hate it. I gave you my daughters hand and the permission to marry her and it will happen." I wasn't frightened one bit. But I was worried, worried for the love of my life to be harmed. This man has killed, kidnapped and harmed so many people. He's sick in the damn head.

I only have a week to say goodbye and end such an amazing start. I only had a week to figure out how the fuck to look at her and tell her a lie.

How do you break someone's heart when you promised to never do so again.

Say you cheated.

No. I wouldn't mess up that bad.

You miss Mads.

But I don't.

I argued with myself for awhile and finally decided to lie and tell her, I still love Madison and I want to come work things out. Perfect. I break our hearts and go marry someone I don't love. How is this even okay? I'm being threatened to do things, I don't want to do.. I just need to hurry up and get this over with. I walked back into the room.