Chapter Nineteen

Lilianna's P.O.V

"Oh my god." I groan. I was so stressed out, I've been trying to help Madison reveal some secret to Jack she's so excited about telling him, only her, her parents, and family know about. She was telling me how, his family was talking about this certain thing and now it's become a reality and she can't wait to see the look on there face. Yet, I really thought that there honeymoon would have been a lot longer, honestly. I didn't want to hear from neither Madison, or Jack. Especially him. They were only gone for about two months and I guess Madison got sick and they had to come home. "Oh, Lilianna, can you still go and do-" "hang on Mads, I'm not done sorting the balloons out on the wall." I say she sighed.

I was so ready to burst her bubble and pop all of these stupid white, and silver balloons I've helped hang up and just go home and sleep. All she has done is talk about how she wants this to look, go, or work out. It's been getting on my nerves and I'm not one to hurt ones feelings, I feel very bad if I do. To top it off, Austin and I had an argument last night about 'over working' myself because I'm 28 weeks along and because I'm so far along, my hormones and mood swings are off the wall. I either want to jump his bones, or literally strangle him. And last night I wanted to do both, but my mood swings got the best of me.

All because he wanted to tell me something about being more "careful" I told him he was being annoying and I might just leave him if he continued, and he said he just cared but I told him I didn't want him at my house anymore and I'm doing great. I think. "So how's Austin?" Madison asked taping the balloons to the wall. I inwardly groan but was thankful she is helping me. "I think he's okay. I don't know." I say "what do you mean? You guys live together don't you?" She laughed "we broke up. I guess." She stopped what she was doing. "Like done, done?" She asked me I shrugged "who knows, who cares.-" "Jack does." She rushed I was puzzled "you aren't going to go after him are you?" She asked I was taken back "what?" I laughed "no, why would I go after a married man?" She stayed silent before sighing. "Because the married man is still in love with you." She sighed sitting back, onto the white steps. I stopped taping the balloons up and walked towards her sitting beside her. "What makes you think that?" I ask her.

"You're his everything, you're everything he's mostly talking about, when you guys were together, what you guys did. He constantly brings up on how he wishes he was Austin. To be by the most beautiful girl, and his child. I thought, we'll maybe fall in love but how can I do that if-" She stopped closing her eyes, inhaling a breathe. Her tears were falling. "You are all he ever talks about." She whispered "I don't blame you for what's happened, and I don't hate you. I actually adore you Lilianna. I just really wish I could be what you are in his eyes." She said tears still leaving her eyes. Jack wishes to be Austin? .. I'm so dumb I can't go run into his arms. "You will be, it takes time. I am done with Jack. He's only ever hurt me. Honestly Madison, don't be worried. We only have to be in one another's lives for our baby. He's married to you, not to me." I tell her, and it hurt to say it out loud.

I know exactly what I will do, I'm going to go speak with him. He will listen to me. "Where's Jack right now?" I ask her "who knows? A bar? At home? Work? Then again, he doesn't go he's a damn billionaire." She sighed my phone buzzed it was a text message, I quickly checked who it was from

New message from: 'Jack'

"Austin wants to meet up." I lie "go on ahead, I'll be fine. I'm going to finish up the balloons. Thank you." She sniffled I hugged her "I'm sorry." I apologize poor girl. Married to a guy at 19 who can't move on with his life.

I left building driving to Dereks, Jack always went to Johnson or Derek, and these two live together so I won't doubt they're sitting on there couch doing nothing because they have all the money in the world.