Chapter Ten

Jack's P.O.V

The drive home was long and slow. I'm so dumb I love Madison I just miss having Lilianna I mentioned what I said- well some of it. There are days where she makes me feel really happy and there are many other days she doesn't. She was very picky and demanding and everything which is fine, I just wish it came from the girl I've craved for so long. She denied my kisses made her move a feeling. She denied that she was hurt by my stupid actions. I knew I hurt her when she slapped me. Come on Jack you have a beautiful girl at home. I pulled out my phone dialing her number.

"Hello?" Her angelic voice answered "I'm guessing you didn't check caller ID?" I asked "baby!! Oh my goodness I'm so sorry about last night I seriously stayed up and have been crying all night are you coming back home? I'm so sorry." I sighed "I'm sorry babe, for disappearing and not calling you sooner princess. Let's go out tonight like a date? I'm making it up to you mama. Just us two like it's always been?" I asked hearing her gasped "baby yes! I'm sorry for being so grumpy last handsome." She sniffled "Baby I'm almost home I have reservations made already.. I'm going to hold you and you can tell me about your horrible day babe." She sighed "I don't know how I got lucky." She hummed. I smiled feeling guilty this whole dinner thing was for Lilianna and I, but then again I some what knew and why not take my fiancée.

"I'll see you in a bit okay babygirl?" "Drive same my love. I love you bunches." "I love you more." She giggled "that's impossible." "Well we'll see at the altar." I chuckled "Yeah.. see you in a bit." she said hanging up. What just happened? And as soon as that phone call ended my idiotic self began to think of Lilianna. She was crying in the shower, she always did that when we first started living together until I showed her she was able to trust me and what did I do four years after? Showed her she couldn't trust me. Man was just damn idiot. Now here is am saying I'm unhappy but taking the girl I claim makes me miserable out to a dinner date to apologize for carelessly leaving. After cheating on her and still not wanting to see her. I'm so disappointed in myself.

___

"This restaurant is nice baby" She looked around I smiled "I'm glad you like it" She giggled "I love it baby" She pecked the color of my mouth as a cheeky grin came across my face.

We were half way between our meal when I shuffled in my seat "I don't think you should see Lilianna tomorrow." Continued to chew her food quickly putting a hand over her mouth "what- why?" She asked "I don't want you two to be friends." I say she chuckled "is she that nice? I mean she's very beautiful. I don't know how she's not married." She said and then the guilt snuck up on me.

"She isn't married because the husband she would of had is sitting in front of you." The words slipping from my mouth. Her eyes dulled "huh?" I sighed. "I - I wanted to marry her two years ago we would have been seven years together, and probably with kids if-" I stopped as her smile had now been gone she had tear filled eyes. "If you what Jack?" She asked me starring into my eyes. Hurt was written all over her. "If I had shown up at the wedding." I say her eyebrows pulled together "that poor girl was left at the altar?" She asked me I nodd "oh my god." She sighed "I can't believe you!" She said raising her voice a bit. "You're the worst person I've ever met!" She said standing quickly "the weddings-" Her voice failed she pulled the back of her hand to her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut. "The wedding is- it's off Jack." I stood quickly tossing my napkin down "baby what do you mean?!" I immediately ask "I can't marry you." She cried holding her purse to her stomach before leaving out of the restaurant. I followed her "why are you leaving me?" I asked my heart sinking "Jack are you blind?" She asked "She loves you. You still love her. Thats why she didnt pay attention to us about the wedding! It hurt her!! Obviously you still care for her to!" She said "I'm so stupid" She scoffed. "Madison-" "go get her back Jack, I-" She sighed. "I'm so sorry, I'm not ready to marry you." She said sniffling "wh-what?" She cupped my cheek. "I love you, but I love my life without wearing a ring 24/7. I love you but I, I love my freedom more." She whispered before removing her hand. "I'm sorry.. Lilianna loves you.. go get her back.. it won't be easy, but go back and fight for her. Fight until she's finally yours." She smiled turning around "where will you go?" I asked "my mom's house." She said walking off. I knew she was sobbing.

I waited until a car came for her and as soon as that car dissapear ed into the dark, I walked to my Jeep getting on quickly. I shouldn't have said anything. What if Lilianna doesn't really love me? What if she actually hates me? I just need to vent to her.
.
I made it to her house quicker than I thought I would and here I was knocking on her door. She opened it soon after "Jack what the hell do you wa-" I stepped closure to her cupping her cheeks and planting my lips onto hers as we took steps back colliding inside as I embraced every part of her body. She pulled away quickly "wai- what am I doing?" She whispered gasping for breath pulling away from my arms. "I need to talk to you." I sighed sitting on her couch as she starred at me, confused "okay." She said sitting on the other couch. Away from me.

"I told Madison you were my ex." I sighed running my hands through my hair. "What! Why!?" She asked her voice raised. "She also told me she wasn't ready to marry. She told me to come back and fight for you and not to stop until I finally had you, or until you've give me a reason" "what the hell Jack! She probably said that because she was hurt!" I shook my head "no." She groaned slouching "I can't believe you!" She scoffed leaving me alone walking upstairs.

_____
I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Vote/ comment (:

I love you guys!

M 💖