Chapter twenty four

Lilianna's P.O.V

"Welcome home baby.." I whispered sniffing as I entered my house, "here let me help you" jack said a smile on his face he reached out for Esperanza as I carefully handed her over, "she's such a beauty" I hear him mumble "hi mija!" My mom said rushing from the kitchen "mom!" I smiled hugging her

"Agh, I've missed you!" She said in her sharp mexican accent.

"I've missed you so much more!" I say sniffing as tears left my eyes. "Don't cry!" My mom scolded jokingly "I am so happy you're here." I say "me too, me too baby.."

"Where's dad?" I ask "he never showed up to the hospital.." I now realize

"He's upstairs. He's very tired.." she slowly said as my brows tugged. My dad was never tired, he was the most energetic person I think I'd ever met through my whole twenty years of living. She smiled a bit more before glancing at jack and the baby "can I hold her!?" She hushed I nodded half smiling.

Something didn't sit well with leaving it off as he's 'just tired'. I made my way to the kitchen to grab my Nutella from my cupboard. Jack falling behind me to make a bottle for Esperanza. "Babe.." Jack said "yeah?" I sigh "are you okay?" He asked I nod before searching for a spoon. "Here ya goo" Jack said handing me a spoon I take it quickly "I love you." He said wrapping his arms around me. "I love you to." I say kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." Jack said "for what?" I ask turning to get a spoonful of Nutella. "For blessing me with our daughter." Jack said I smiled "you're welcome" I smile kissing his lips.

_

My mom ended up leaving with my dad, they're staying at a hotel together. Which was odd because my dad despises my mom and my mom him. Why they decided on that I don't know. It all didn't feel right.

I sighed skipping up the stairs into my room where the baby was with Jack. "You and momma are my entire world baby.. one day, when you get older.. you'll understand a little better about being daddy's whole world.. mama gave me the greatest thing ever besides her heart.. you want to know who little baby? Her name starts with an E.. can you guess?" He said "yep, it's Esperanza, Esperanza Jade Gilinsky. You've filled daddy with such happiness. I just want everyone to see you and know how special you are.." he whispered rocking back and fourth gently so she could stay asleep.

"Mommy has no idea how much I'm thanking God you're here.. and from your mommy and I." He said his smile never leaving, his eyes glazed with tears I believe.

"Hi.." I whispered walking in quietly he smiled as I walked towards the two. Leaning my head on his shoulder "you're going to be the love of her life you know." I say. "No one will be able to beat the love she will have for you. I'm telling you now, so when in the future, and she starts dating and liking boys.. know, you'll be the number one boy in her heart, and her favourite one." I say "boys? No, no boys. You got that princess? No boys at all." He whispered and I just smiled admiring his every move. My heart in awe.

He made his way to her crib laying her gently inside and covering get her with her little pink blanket. He knelt down on his knees as he just admired her while she slept..

"I thought I wouldn't be ready.." he said as I watched him "I thought maybe you and I would fall out of place and I'd have to go.. or I would go because I wasn't ready." He went on, "I was ready when I was with you. I was, and I knew I wanted to be here. But when you started getting your labor pains and went into labor and was going to have her I suddenly felt like maybe I wasn't ready, I shouldn't be there. But when I saw her, and I held her so carefully and tightly in my arms, so cautious so I wouldn't hurt her, I couldn't. I was just afraid I wouldn't do it right.. and whether I am wrong or right, I won't leave my baby. If things go bad, it won't be for her because I will do my best I can to protect her from ever being hurt. Knowing that one day I won't be able to always protect her makes me so uncomfortable. But I want you to know, I love her. Words won't describe what she means to me. She's like my lucky charm, my gem-our-gem. I can't believe I thought I wouldn't be ready.. when I honestly am. I waited months to meet her beautiful face and hold her and the second before I did, I thought I didn't. I'm so happy to be here Lil. You don't understand how this makes me feel. I'm complete with you two. I don't get to have my other baby, but I'm thankful I have one. I just want you to know that. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm here forever she's my baby and I'll do my best at being her father." He said

I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. One side of my face resting on his back as hugged him.

"Me and our little baby love you so much." I mumbled "and I hope you know that I am proud of you. You and I will do the very best together and if anything does ever go bad which- won't. I'll be as civil as I can be. I won't keep her from you. You deserve to be her daddy. I honestly love you so much Jack." I say hugging him tighter.

His big hand taking mine, as he turned to face me. "I love you Lilianna." He said "I love you." I smile "can we get to bed..? I'm tired" he smiled nodding as we slipped into our comfortable bed.

"You know.." Jack said wrapping his arm around me "hm?" I mumbled slowly becoming tired, "we're finally a happy family." He stated as I smiled "we are.. aren't we?" I smiled he returned the gesture "yes.. and I am thanking God for it." He said pulling me closer.

"Te amo" he said I chuckled "te amo." I say kissing his jaw before pulling the covers to my face to fall asleep.

__________________________

Awe :') I really like this chapter tbh ..

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes my phone is being so stupid, but i will check it tomorrow, I just wanted to give you a fill in :)

I love you guys! 💖

💖 Vote | comment 💬| share 📤💖