Chapter Two

Lilianna's P.O.V

It had been about a week since I turned in my application and sure enough I got the job and here I was waiting for someone else to come through the door. Sarah has been a huge help when I need something she's also been the one I go and eat lunch with and she's really fun. "So Hoe does it feel to work?" Sarah asked. "Better than being out and about. I missed working a lot." She nodds "Why did you stop?" Now would be a good time for anyone to walk in. Saved by the bell in walked the same girl from last week.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks how may I take your order?" I asked "Jack wanted what..?" She mumbled Jack? "Hmm. Oh yeah he didn't want anything. Haha but can I get a large raspberry lemonade please?" She asked nodd tapping the screen "will that be all?" I asked she nodds "Your name?" I asked sending her a smile "Madison." She said returning the smile "Okay you're total is 5.32" She smiled pulling out her credit card. I noticed her hand she was engaged. "Here you go" she said I swiped it quickly giving it back to her. For a second I saw myself in this little girl infront of me.

"Here's your lemonade thank you for coming. Come again." Said smiling "Bye thank you, here a tip." She said what? I don't ask for tips. Neither do I take w33=. She left 100 dollar bill on the counter for me what the hell? Is her fiancée rich or something? Ignoring my innerself I slowly took it putting it away.

"You ignored my question." Sarah butted in my thoughts. "Oh well, I was engaged." I say. "He didn't want me working at all he said a queen like me should never put her hands to work. And because he had all the money possible we were never in need. Was what he used to say." I looked into the mid air. "Did he die or something..?" I wish, "no he lives hahaha. Just that on the day of our engagement party or whatever those are called. I caught him with the made of honor. He was holding her the way he would hold me. Kissed her the same way he kissed me. And the way he looked at her was the way all girls wished to be looked at. I like a young idiot I was two years ago. Still walked down the aisle waiting for hours for him to show, and he didn't he fled. Changed of address number, and everything." I said

"I'm sorry do you think you'll ever love again?" She asked I shook my head "for me there's no such thing as love. I didn't deserve it. He showed me that guys could be worse." "What do you mean?" "He was my best friend. It turned into something more than just my best friend. We fell in love and got together sophmore year. We dated throughout the rest of high school. He ended proposing to me at our graduation. We skipped two year of college one planning & the other getting settled with all the ordering. The dress shopping ect. I was with the kid for 5 whole years. If wouldn't have cheated on me. So our wedding party or the night before the wedding. I caught him kissing the made of honor undressing her, in our suite. Amazing right? I left renting a guest room since we ordered out the whole hotel." I paused feeling my voice shake.

"I stayed in there crying telling myself I still had to go. I loved him and it could have been a mistake. But I mean that's what we choose to believe when we get cheated on. So I still got all nice in my wedding gown. Did my hair and make up. Everything. Because I could have sworn he was the love of my life." I coughed a laugh. "But I don't know anything about him. I don't care to know either. I just hope he's sorry at some point." I sighed smiling. I do that talk about it often because the memory does hurt me. But she asked and I didn't want to be rude. "I'm so sorry. What an asshole." I laughed .

"It's okay. I don't care about it anymore."

He'll get what he deserves one day.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

I updated! This chapter was short.. but this book will start heading into the main part in the next chapter! Thank you for reading! (:

Vote & comment? 💕

Much love {Marie 👑 }