Chapter Eight

Lilianna's P.O.V

{Midnight update because why not?}

My shift went by faster than I thought Jack didn't come back and I honestly wished he would have gone back. I was now pulling into my normal parking space next to my other cars. I grabbed my bag shutting off my truck getting off turning to put the alarm off a Black truck looking car stopped behind mine causing me to jump because it's so dark out here I couldn't see who was driving it. I stopped waiting for whoever was in the truck.

Then, Jacks long figure comes into view as he closes the door. I sighed in relief at least I wasn't going to get raped or killed. "What the hell? Did you follow me?" I asked he had a smirk on his face "maybe" he mumbled. "Are you okay?" I asked him he shook his head "let me in so we can talk please" I crossed my arms "no." I say walking to my door but he stopped me "please. I have so much to say." I heard him fall I turned around quickly he tripped over the rocks I had for display. I walked towards him helping him up. I may hate him but I'm not that mean to leave him.

He put his around me as I wrapped an arm around his waist trying to hold him up. I unlocked my door walking in as he pulled away from me. Standing, walking inside a little more. That asshole pulled a stunt. "Thanks babe." I scoff "What do you want from me?" I ask rudely "I want to start with.." he stopped his eye's focused on me walking towards me his hands on the hem of my shirt. My body tensing he was to close to me. His hands slowly setting on my hips. "Holding you." I watched as he scanned my face before pulling me into his arms.

I felt his arms around me as he held me to his chest. I missed his embrace so much. What are you doing Lilianna? I asked myself but brushed the questioning thoughts off "Jack." I whispered I felt tears pricking at my eyes. I was affected by his actions. "Let me hold you Lilianna." His grasp grew tighter around my small figure in his arms. "Okay.." I whisper a tear escaping my eye.

Before I knew it I was a crying mess in his arms.

"Babygirl don't cry" he said pulling away.

"I hate you so much Jack." I chocked out.

"You're engaged." I let out a shaky breathe "I don't think I love her." He says and I look at him as if he's insane. He was being honest with me. I shook my head in disbelief "Jack she's young don't break her heart-" He sighed "she doesn't make me happy." I stare into his brown eyes. He was being serious. "You look happy." He shook his head "I was happy with you. Madison is so quick to get angry with me or anything I do or anyone I speak to. I irritate her so much, she tells me this almost everyday, just the other day, before I flew back here.. I over heard her talking to someone saying how she didn't know why she was even marrying me. Seeing you..please. not

made me realize I was the happiest fucking being in the world."

My heart leaped in pain and excitement "why are you doing this to me?" I ask him tears still falling he pulled me closer to him "babygirl please understand I'm sorry." I hugged him closer to me. I missed his hold. "I fucked up and I hurt you. I can barely even forgive myself. I swear you're honestly all I ever have thought about. How you were doing, if you were okay, if I were to come back would you forgive me. Would you still love me even if I didn't deserve it." I pulled away from him. "You did mess up. You don't deserve it. Back then I would have forgiven you. Now, I hate you Jack. I hate you and this love..." I paused "el amor que tenía ya no existe para ti." I say my voice failing "It's no longer there, Jack." My legs weaken and I feel myself fall to my knees.

"Baby I'm sorry, I swear on everything I am." He said kneeling down to hug me "you're getting married. I'm not going to get in the way of that. I'm not that type of girl. I know what it feels like to be cheated on, I know what it feels like to be left at the alter. Getting all dressed up in a beautiful big dress and feeling so happy that you get to look like a princess only to be left at the alter. I will not give that pain to someone who doesn't deserve it." I wiped my tears "she isn't happy with me." "Regardless Jack. I want you out of my life." I say. "You lie about who I was to you. But you claim you love me? No te conozco." I said standing up as he did the same.

His nose began bleeding, randomly as always. "Oh my.." "C'mere." I say grabbing his hand and leading him up to my room into my restroom as his other hand covered his nose. I had him sit on the toilet as I grabbed kleenex to stop the nose bleed and wipe his face with alcohol rubs. I wiped his face as he put the cottoned tissues in his nose. "I thought you hated me." He mocks "just because I hate you does not mean I don't or won't care about your being. And I didn't want blood anywhere." I respond. He began glancing towards my sink then back at me. He was fighting a smile from appearing on his face. After finishing up quickly I tossed the swob in the trash as he walked passed me to my sink. "You still have it?" He says grabbing the red box my idiot self left out open on the counter this morning.

Embarrassment washes over my face. I forgot I left it out and I brought him to my room. "Lilianna" He pulls me out of my thoughts. "Of course I do. The love of my life gave me this. My very best friend gave it to me. How could I get rid of it?" His eye's glossed with tears. "The love of your life?" "Yeah.." I nervously say. "Lilianna." I shake my head "I can't do it Jack. I won't be able to live with myself for hurting another human being or putting them through what I went through." A tear leaves his eye. "I'm sorry. A million times." He cupped my face in his hands before attaching our lips together leading us to my bed.

Suddenly every hateful feeling I had turned into something completely other than that and I hated to admit it but, I'm not going to stop him from anything.

{Vote, comment, share}