Chapter twenty two

Jack's P.O.V

It's been a day that Lilianna and I were spending time with one another and I miss her like crazy.

"Jack.." the doctor said scribbling down on his board I looked up "She's been placed in a better room now.. you can go see her." I nodd before standing.

"Is she up?" He shook his head. I only nodded in response.

Before walking to her room. My heart sinking, she's been out for a day.. I don't even know how to explain to her.. our baby's... gone.

I gently grabbed her hand in mine.her eyes fluttered open.

She let out a breath before rushing to sit up. "Where are we?" She asked "Jack why are all the- ow.." she said grabbing her hip. "The baby!" She said "where's the baby- I didn't go into labor.. I couldn't have! I didn't where's our baby!?" She began to cry. I exhaled deeply.

"Jack. What happened- ssh-" She seethed in pain, as she layed herself back onto her bed.

"I couldn't have had it yet." I looked up at her. Her eyes dulling with sadness.

"Madison.." I sigh before my tear ducks filled with salt water. She covered her mouth with one hand. "It's not what I think it is.. is it?" She cried "please.." she whispered her voice weakening "no.." she choked out. I looked down at my hands tears leaving our eyes, "the baby.. stopped growing and you became unconscious.. the immensity of the pain could have killed both of you.." I whispered my voice now hoarse.

She sobbed into her hands. "Why couldn't I- I'm horrible." She sobbed, her hands still over her mouth. I sat beside her pulling her into my arms.

"It's going to be okay.." she shook her head as her hand dropped on her blankets one still covering her eyes.

"How will this be okay? My baby is gone. I couldn't even keep it to meet him or her. How, tell me how this is okay." She asked pulling away from me.

"Jack.." she sniffed wiping her tears away. "I love you." She said "I know you love me, but not in that way." She said "Madison-" She shook her head cutting me off. "Lilianna's due in couple of weeks, how about you go and be with her.." My brows furrowed "no Madison-" She half smiled "why not Jack?" She asked "you love her, she's your one. I'm not I know I'm not." "I want to try again." I blurt her eyes widened.

"No.. you really don't.." she whispered cupping my cheek. "I do." "No, not right now. You're just hurt and I don't think I could go through this again.. what if I can't have anymore babies or another one or even carry one. Besides Jack, I don't-" "we can ask the doctor. Madison please don't shut me out. We both lost our baby it hurts me so much."

She sighed again, "I don't think I could love something so much and go through the pain again Jack.. you lost a baby, but are still having one. I lost the only thing that would be just mine, something I could always hold onto when the days are dark and I'm lost.. I want to leave you."

"No you don't Madison." She looked down at her hands..

"When can I get released? I want to go home." She said avoiding eye contact with me. "Wait.. what? You can't go home." "Yes I can, the sooner the better and faster you get released from me." "No. You're not leaving this hospital." "Why not Jack?!" She raised her voice "because we just lost our baby!" I shout "I want a divorce. Jack don't you get it? I only wanted you to see if you could ever love me the way you love her and you can't. Let me go, be by her side. She'll have your baby soon. Please be with her.. I have fallen out of love with you for awhile. I only stayed because I was pregnant.."

"I can't believe you right now." I seethed. "I mean it in really do, my mom and Dad now know and I told my father not to do anything because you gave me love, but I didn't love you." I smacked the chair behind him.

"I, you're.. agh. Whatever. You'll get your divorce." I finished leaving her room and the hospital.

Lilianna's P.O.V

"You should not move for twenty minutes at least" I whispered to my huge belly. "Ow" I said "You're hurting mommy" I sighed "babe that my gallbladder-" I huffed a breath before trying to sit up to use the restroom.

"Can you just not move babygirl?" I laughed. "I really can't wait to be with you." I say tracking my fingers up and down. "Do you like purple?- ow.. okay you don't, what about yell-oww. I'm guessing you don't like colors.." I giggled "But guess what? The world is a very colorful place.. well it is for mommy.. you know why? Because I have you." I whispered tears filling my eyes.

I get overwhelmed with happiness but I just think it's the whole hormones I get and such with pregnancy. "Daddy might not be attending the first time I meet you face to face but it's okay.." I sniffed "you have me, and you always will-" I sniffed wiping my tears I chuckled hugging my huge belly.

I heard four soft knocks on my door pulling me out of my thoughts I groaned "let's see who this could possibly be baby girl" I say waddling to the door.

I unlocked it slowly opening it.

"Jack?" He engulfed me into a hug.

"What's going on? Why aren't you with Madison? Is everything okay?" I asked slowly hugging him back.

"She asked for a divorce. She's leaving me, she stopped loving me awhile ago. I can just tell you I just want to be here with you forever. I'm not going anywhere anymore. I'm right here for you and our baby."

He said I felt tears streaming down my face as I sobbed in happiness "you'll be there?" I ask "every day of her life. I promise you I will, I love you." He said the baby began kicking and moving again.

"Whoa.. someone's extremely happy." I chuckled "She's been at it all morning but they say baby's move around in your third trimester right before you give birth. I just hope I don't go into labor today." I say. He chuckled

"She could just be happy" He shrugged "Yeah.. I guess she could.." I smile. He walked past me entering the house.

"Nevermind princess.." I whispered "you'll have daddy after all.."

_____

Aww (':

Any name suggestions? 😊 I would love to use one of my readers names, or suggestions from you guys.. :)
Let me know
⬇⬇⬇

Vote & Comment

I love you guys!! Thank you for 1.k