Chapter Fifteen

*3
months & a half later*

Lilianna's P.O.V

I'm now growing a little bump and I have never been more in love with something in my life I can't keep my hands off of it. I cradle it even if it's so small and I love this baby so much because it kept me from being sad, crying over Jack and being negative. Jack still doesn't know about me being pregnant.. his wedding is this Saturday and I am invited because I am friends with Madison. But she doesn't know about the pregnancy either. She won't ever stop apologizing Jack told her he wants her instead of me and it hurts here there. But I think of my baby, and how happy I am that I'll have part of me and him with me for the rest of my life. I had a lunch meeting with Madison and sure enough I couldn't cancel.

I was now on my way to meet her and I dreaded the moment so much. But it wasn't as far. It was near the Starbucks I used to work at. I quit a little after Jack left me. Since I have my grandfather's inheritance I will be paying for my house and college. I quickly parked seeing Jacks black jeep there my heart racing. She never uses his jeep anymore. She got he got her a car. Why would she have it if she has her own? I put my truck in park, as Jack and her walked out, hand in hand. He smiled down at her before planting a kiss on her lips. My heart broke. At the awful sight tears filling my eyes. "No, no, no, don't cry." I begged myself hugging my small bump.

"We are okay." I repeat to myself. Before grabbing my bag and unlocking the doors. I slowly got off being careful I don't harm myself and fixing my black shirt. I had to wear a tight shirt today didn't I!? As I was about to get on Madison looked my way. "Lil.! You came yay!" She beamed fuck my life right now. What the hell is my excuse for my bump?? I smiled waving Jack didn't look my way. He faced the other way and in way, I wished he would have.

"Hey." I say approaching her she pushed Jack away. Before coming to hug me. Sh!t. I hugged her back loosely. "Jack is just leaving.." she said letting me go to rush to him and kiss him. "See you later baby." She said. "Yeah, see you later." He said his mood changing. "I love you." She giggled "yeah, love you too." He said glancing at me. I covered myself- stomach area. "I'll miss you." She said in an annoying little kid voice. I awkwardly stood there praying he wouldn't notice anything. "L-" I cleared my throat. "I don't mean to interrupt but, ima just go inside. Take your time I'll go sit at the bar until you're done." I say as nice as I can. "Okay well ill be in, in a sec." I nodd going inside the restaurant.

I made my way to the bar, sitting on a stool carefully. "What can I get for you?" A guy asked "A glass of water." I say he smiled nodding. Getting my order.

I sighed fiddling with the glass of water, "hey." A tall brunette said sitting beside me. He had few tattoos on him. But he was very attractive. "Hi." I say with a smile. "What is a pretty lady doing sitting at bar alone?" He asked. "I'm waiting on someone. They're outside." I tell him. "Is this someone a boyfriend?" I scoffed "no. God no, she's so obnoxious I-" I stopped myself "Then why are you waiting for her?" He asked "a long story.." I sigh. "I have all day." I stared at him holding back my smile. "Hi, I'm Austin." He said holding his hand out. "Hi.. I'm Lilianna." I say my smile appearing.

"Lilianna, you're beautiful." I blushed. "Thank you." I laugh. I look behind me, outside to see Madison clinging onto Jack. "Will you tell me this long story?" He asked politely, then glancing towards the entrance to see where I was looking at. I glanced at the floor before turning back around.

"Something tells me this story has something to do with them." He said I nodded. "He was the love of my life- well, I thought he was." I laughed. "We were high school sweet hearts going to get married again. And such. Skipped college for two years sweet of we could get married, and before our wedding day, I caught him sleeping with the made of honor. My half sister. I still dressed up in my beautiful white dress and put make up on and walked down that aisle and met with the pastor and our families, his best friends didn't go with him. They all didn't show up. And the one I thought would be there, my best friend Derek, wasn't there. Nobody called or warned me. And that night I cried, for months. I was so heart broken that I promised to hate him forever and to never love again.. and two years later, those months included.. he appeared with all of his little friends and her. When he appeared in don't know how I got into this huge mess but, I had to pretend date Derek. And he later told her who I was after I helped him and what our pasts were filled with and I guess she left him. We were getting back together and suddenly two months into it working out, he left me to go back to her. And few days after I found out that I am, carrying his daughter." I say tears filling my eyes. "But when I wanted to tell him, he was already with her and now, me and her are great friends. Why I don't know and I can't help but drown in my pain and as much as I want to avoid it because I need to stay strong for our- I mean my baby I can't because she's either reminding me how happy she is they'll be married so soon or something about him that takes me back to when he looked me in the eye and swore he loved me, only to see it was all a lie." I say my voice cracking.

"I'm pregnant with his baby and he has no idea." I began crying "you probably want to leave and it's okay Austin." I say wiping my tears he stood looking towards the entrance then back at me he wrapped his arms around me hugging me. "It's okay." He cooed. "And no, when I like something I can't leave it. I have to have it for myself." He said "Hey!" I heard a shout but I held onto Austin "Let her go!" The male yelled again "I fucking said to let her go!" before pushing him off of me.

I looked up seeing Jack punch Austin. "Jack!" I shout "baby no!!" I heard Madison running inside. Jack began hitting Austin before he could defend himself. "Stop!!" I shout trying to pull Jack away from Austin. Austin stood hitting Jack and pushing him off of him. "Stop please!!" I yell pushing Jack away bit he only jerked forward to swing at Austin. "Babe no!! Don't hit him!!" Madison shouted she began crying. "Please somebody!!" She cried the bartender ran to pull Gilinsky off of Austin as I rushed to his side to help him up.

"Are you okay?" I ask him he nodded "I'm fine. Are you?" I nodded standing with him as I angry looked at Jack. "I'll be back" I tell Austin before gesturing Jack outside. Madison followed him, a crying mess of course but I don't blame her. She's like 12. I roll my eyes as he walked her to the car and calmed her down. Once he did he shut the door he came my way.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I shout. "I thought he was forcing himself on yo-" "I call bullshit!" I yell. "You were Watching everything!" I retort "I- swear-" "Bullshit Gilinsky! You got jealous didn't you!?" I ask he silenced "I have no reason to be." He argued. "So if I were to say I'm seeing him and I could be loving him it won't bothe-" "What the- no. I want you to move on." My heart broke. "Okay then." I say "But next time don't be such a fucking jealous ex." He rolled his eyes. "I don't care about you or who you see! My goodness." I nodd "I should let you go. She's frightened, and she's waiting for you." I say he nodded his eyes eager, and dark. He pressed his lips in a thin line. Before brushing past me. Getting I to his jeep. I stayed in my spot my back towards them. Tears filled my eyes before I heard his car leave. I stayed for a few moments as my tears trickle down my face as I went back inside.

"I'm so sorry this happened." I apologize to Austin and the Bartender. He nodded returning to his job leaving me with Austin. "It's okay pretty girl.. don't cry." He said hugging me. "It feel so guilty and terrible." I say he smiled "you shouldn't. And you aren't." He said "How can I make it up to you?" I ask he wiped my tears a smile on his face. "Can I take you out for lunch?" He asked I smiled "I don't see why not." I reply "may I have your number?" I nodd handing him my phone as he gave me his.

"I'll walk you to your car." He said "thank you.. I'm really sorry-" "don't be." He said "It's not your fault." He reassured me I sigh. "Fine." He smiled "okay, drive safely." "You too." I returned a smile before getting inside my vehicle as he zhut the door for me.

He waited for me to leave before getting inside of his car.

"We're going home now babygirl." I tell my belly getting more into the empty street.

______________

I actually loved this chapter idk. *excuse my mis-spelling*

I love you guys! 💖

Vote, comment, share?