twenty seven

Lilianna-.

"Marry me?" The words left his beautiful lips so slowly. I smiled "yes! Yes! Of course I will!" I cried as he placed the ring on my finger as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him as my happy tears fell.

Suddenly people in the distance appeared seeing Vivian, Anastasia, The guys and two unknown girls, around both Johnson and Nate, they were both stunning though. "They all knew?" I ask in awe "yeah, they helped planned it, just had all kinds of ideas and they liked this one and i did too, and they offered to help with the baby for the night," I smile in awe,

"I love you guys." They all said it back I took Esperanza from Anastasia to hold her. "Mommy said yes!" Jack said "you have mommy and daddy forever and always!" He gushed to the month old, that had his and I's heart. We all talked before they left, taking Esperanza to leave us alone and continue our date.

"I love you." I said he smiled "I love you more" he said kissing me passionately, "I can't wait to call you my wife." He smiled pulling away.

"Neither can I" I replied.

-

We ate our dinner as we laughed and talk about almost anything before he eyed me then the water then me.

"Remember that one trip over the summer we made back in freshman year?" He suddenly asks I nodded "yeah, before sophomore year." I smile then frown. "That's not funny." I say "oh it was funny. To me" he laughed

Flashback

Summer of 08

I was so terrified to enter the ocean especially after all the rumours and stuff appearing on the news, the sharks and other dangerous sea animals approaching the surface and hurting humans. I was terrified of sharks especially.

But just had promised Jack and the guys I'd go with them as long as Viv, came along just in case if I'd die. Nate was the one who drove us, see he was way older then all of us. A senior with a license. He was Jacks and Johnsons and Sams friend then later became mine. 

"Come babe, there's no sharks." Jack said as I sat back on the huge blanket they had thrown out on the sand so we could sit. "I'm fine thanks." I smile a bit, "lil, get in" Jack said, Jack was my very best friend. The guys were too, but none had a relationship with me the way jack and I did but we were all close. Just jack and I closers then most.

"Lillian." He sternly said "that's not my name!" I roll my eyes. "Lilianna. Get in here this is our summer vacation and you promised." I frowned, it was and I promised to face my fear and enter the water with no hesitation but here I was arguing with Jack because I wouldn't get in.

He only nodded before getting out of the water walking to me. "What are you doing?" I ask brows tugging together "oh nothin'" he he shrugged before lifting me. "Jack!" I squeaked "Jack Gilinsky!" I shouted as he through my small body over his shoulder "please no!" I began to squirm "please! Please!" I cried as my anxiety went crazy but didn't listen. "I love you" he said "hold your breath" he shouted before he picked up speed and I saw surfers running towards a huge wave. Dear God that's where ALL sharks are coming to the surface.