Chapter eleven

Lilianna's P.O.V

A/n Quick little heads up, there is a little smut..

Continue -

I won't lie when Jack told me he told Madison what we used to have, it made me somewhat happy. But I was still hurting from thus morning and I felt so bad for her. She didn't deserve it. Why would she even support him on coming to fight for me? I sat on my bad taking deep breaths. I was honestly fighting with myself to not go back downstairs and jump into his arms and cling onto him and never let go. But that was so hard not to do because that's all I ever wanted to do from the moment he appeared at the Starbucks shop. Hell when I had seen Derek and Johnson, all I wanted was to know he would appear. Ay Lilianna pull yourself together! I scold myself.

I heard a knock on my door pulling me away from my thoughts. I stayed silent tensing and freezing in place. The door slowly opened and Jack popped his head inside "can I come in?" He asked I sighed relaxing. I nodded as I rolled my eyes defeated. He slowly opened the door entering then shutting it behind him. "Jack.." I say causing him to stop approaching me. "Did you really-" he cut me off "Did I really tell Madison? I did. She did really tell me to come back and fight for you. And that is exactly what I am here for Lilianna. I love you I have always loved you from the moment I saw you more than a friend. I knew you would have been so important to me. I just didn't know this important. I have loved you since high school. That tomb boy girl who turned into a girly girl who then turned into there individual beautiful self. I have loved you since sophomore year and I haven't stopped. I really don't think I can. I regret everything I promise I do. I miss you by my side every second. And in the two years without you have been so hard and full of sadness. I only proposed to Madison because I loved her for what she showed me. I loved her for the distraction. But if I could be honest, the love never grew up to the love I have for you." He said it was my turn to approach him.

"Why are you here?" I whispered tears filling my eyes "because I love you Lilianna." He let out an exasperated sigh. "I always have and I always will. I am here to fight for you and I won't give up on you." He continued grabbing my small hands in his. "I hate you." I tell him. His eyes dulled "come here." I say pulling him to me. Hugging him tightly "I'm just comforting you. You're confused right now." I say he pulled away "I'm not confused. I want you Lilianna. I want you in my bed every day and night. I want to wake up to you. I want to fall asleep to you. I want to hug you. I want to be by you 24/7. I want to go out and be seen with you. I want to be with you every second of every day. I want to call you mine. I want to take you to my mom and tell her I'm okay because I have you again. I want it to be you. I want to marry you. I want to build with you. I want to have a family with you and I want to be happy with you Lilianna nobody else but you." He said causing my tears to fall.

"It's not always what you want." I inform him. "Then tell me what you want baby. I'll do it just please-" "I want-nothing." stopped "we can be friends and let's see where we end up." I say rocking left to right in his arms. "I love you Lilianna." He sighed squeezing me and I couldn't fight with myself any longer. I slowly pulled away cupping his face in my hands. Tiptoeing and connecting our lips together. Our tongues were fighting for dominance as he collided me to my bed slowly pulling my top off. Leaving me in my panties. I pulled off his suit jacket untieing his tie then unbuttoning his shirt.

I brushed it off of him as we fell onto the bed carelessly. Are lips still moving in sync. His arms caressing my body softy as we removed all our clothing. I kissed his shoulder as he kissed my neck biting it. I let a small hum as he lowered his hand to my sensitive spot rubbing it as moan left my mouth. He slowly slipped inside of me as moans left my mouth as he slowly thruster in and out of me. "I love you Lilianna." He said kissing me again I nodded pulling him closer to me clawing into his back. "Love me Jack." I pant he thruster harder as he trailed kisses down my face to my chest. "You are so beautiful babygirl."

I he thrusted harder a couple of more times moans leaving me and I reached my climax he shortly did to. He layed beside pulling me closer to him planting a kiss on his cheek "I love you baby." I turned facing him wrapping my arms around him "I missed this." I say he smiles "I missed you period." He said kissing my forehead "I love you." I say.

"What?" He asked like a little kid "I said I love you." I say "I love you too." He said kissing me again. "I hate you." I sighed sitting up "wh-" "I mean I love you. But I hate what you did f-" "baby. I hate what I did too. But I am so sorry. Believe me I am completely sorry. If it were possible I would go back and time. I'm so sorry." He said "I know you are. I can tell." I inform him leaning down to peck his lips. "Can we shower?" I asked him "together?" I nodd "I want to be near you." I tell him he smiles "Okay babygirl.. Let's go shower." He said wrapping a sheet around his waist standing up and placing his hand on the bottom of my butt walking in tangled sheets to the restroom

I have the love of my life back.

"I love you" I say "I love you more" he responded turning on the water. As I removed the sheet from my body. He did as well as I got into the giant tub he followed behind me.

"You're so beautiful." He said starring at me "thank you mi amor." I say pecking his lips "what? Say that again." He blushed "mi amor?" He giggled "yeah." "I love you, mi amor."

"I like that." He said kissing me again.

____________
# Jackianna !1!1!1 yaaassss no?

Let me know!! I love you guys!!

Vote, comment, share.

"Classy never trashy! 🎀"