Chapter one

Lilianna's P.O.V

"I saw that Starbucks Coffee cafè t
shop was hiring.. want to see if they're still offering the job?" Vivian one of my many close friends asked. I shrugged "Yeah. I just need a job. It's been awhile since I've worked." I said turning to go the direction of the Starbucks. "I know.. I'm sorry it happened to you Lil." She said pulling her eyebrows together, in a pout.

"Viv, please don't even. I'm done with it. I delt with the pain already. I went through everything. The process of the heart ache, the loss, realizing everything." Vivian didn't really know what Jack did she only thought that he didn't show at the alter. Because I canceled the bachelor party and everything. Just to cry my eyes out. So that the following day, I would marry the man I thought I would love for my whole life. But I was wrong. He's now the man I'll hate throughout my whole life.

"I hope he gets what he deserves. Hopefully he gets his heart broken." I chuckled. "You and I both babe" I sigh. I'll just need another street and I would be there. I was driving everywhere but here and this one is seriously two streets down from my place. I slowly parked in an empty parking space. As Vivian exit the car with me "I'm going to wait outside. Damian is calling." She said answering her phone I nodd rolling my eyes I hated him too
Entering the store slowly walking to the register area.

"Hi, how can I help you?" A male worker asked. "Hi, I'm I was wondering if you guys were still hiring.. I would like to apply." I said sending him a smile he nodded "Luckily we do pretty girl." He smirked. Ew. "Let me just grab them.." He said turning around. I rolled my eyes. "Here they are hope you get the job" He said handing me the work sheets I sent him a smile. "Thank you I'll have it in later today or early tomorrow" He nodded "Bye pretty girl." He said waving me off.

"Ready? I'm going to go home and fill it out." I told Vivian who was on the phone still. She only nodded in agreement walking to the car and sliding in. We were buckling in before I pulled she sighed hanging up. "You okay.?" I asked her "Ye-yeah. You know Damian." She said sadly. Man I hated him. He is such an asshole. I don't know what the hell poor Viv sees in him. But then again, she said the same thing about Jack before they got along now she hates him.

"So did you get the application?" I nodd "Yeah. The dude gave me a nickname." I rolled my eyes "Really? What is it?" She asked laughing "Pretty girl" I said rolling my eyes again. We were slowly pulling into the parking garage to my apartment. "So I finally decided to leave Damian." Vivian said as I walked inside to my big apartment I honestly have no idea why I got a big apartment if it's just me.

"What? Seriously? Why?" I asked "I don't know but our lives are to different from each others. He wants to do nothing and I want to accomplish things but he some how never let's me do what I want to do. He's to demanding and I know for a fact, I don't want to be anywhere near him anymore." I nodd. "Well you know my place is seriously big enough for about 80 people so you're more than welcome to move in." I smiled exaggerating. She shook her head "I can't do that." I laughed "Sure you can. Move in with me. This is big enough for the both of us. And probably 10 more of us." I laugh she sighed "Don't know why Jack hurt you. You're to nice." I shook my head.

Me either. I grabbed the papers and sat at the dining room table filling out the papers. Withing five minutes I was done. I'll take it in tomorrow early morning. "Do you need a ride to go get your belongings?" I asked she nodded "please." I nodd grabbing a sweater since it's early October. Exiting my apartment locking it before we made our way to my car.

_________________

I was waiting for Vivian to finish packing.

"Done we can go now." She said grabbing her keys. I nodded standing on my feet since I had the application I was just going to turn it in now.

"Here's your key. I'm going to stop by Starbucks and turn in the application. I'll see at home" I said she nodded shutting her trunk taking the key.

"Okay well be careful. Thank you for this. I appreciate it so much." She said "No problem." I smile.

"See you in an hour less?" I nodd sliding into my car as she slid into hers.

I pulled out over the drive way speeding off the direction of the Starbucks. Hopefully I get there on time. It was already 9. Vivian lived a little farther than me.

Within half an hour I made it to the Starbucks Luckily that guy was no longer here. I unbuckled turning my car off grabbing the packet of papers and fixing them before getting off my car. Locking it quickly making my way to the entrance. "Hi, I came to drop these off." I said. To the girl. "Is this the application?" She asked I nodd. "Okay then, I'll take them and hopefully withing three days you'll get a call. I'm Sarah by the way." She smiled. "Hi, I'm Lilianna. You can call me Lil." I sent her small smile "Okay Lil. Hope to see you soon.!" She waved off . "Bye.. hope to work with you soon." I smiled walking off.

As I was making my way to my car I saw an oddly familiar black jeep. It looked exactly like Jacks. My heart swelled with excitement was it him? I saw a pretty thin, young girl slip out of the drivers side. She looked at me smiling then turned around brushing her hair off her shoulder closing the oddly familiar jeeps door. Well maybe he sold it.? No he wouldn't he loved that car. Then again it has been two years. Whatever. I shouldn't care. My heart tugged but I continued walking making my way to my car leaving the shop not looking back at the jeep.

______________

Hi!! Well here is chapter one! I hope you enjoy ♡.
Please give me feedback. Vote & comment I would appreciate it (:

{Marie 👑}