Chapter Six

Lilianna's P.O.V.

Sunday came faster than I thought it would and due to the fact that I had to wear something nice somewhat pleased me. I walked down stairs Derek and I ran into one another again. At the club last night and he told me it was a dinner thing and not a lunch date thing. so he would pick me up around six. It was better than lunch or breakfast because the thought seeing Jack again didn't sit with me well. I dreaded the moment. I don't even want to be near Derek. I'm only doing this to repay Jack for the pain I went through because of him.

I grabbed my phone checking the time 5:45. I groaned pouting in annoyance grabbing my bag and keys. I was already irritated by the thought of being in the same place. Face to face with Jack and his new toy.  I parked at the Starbucks and shortly after I parked and got off. Derek was here. I rolled my eyes walking to his car opening the door and sliding in.

"Hi." I greeted. "Hi." I dryly replied he didn't say anything else after that the drive was twenty minutes long and if you ask me it was the longest twenty minutes of my life. We arrived to some fancy restaurant Jack had brought me to awhile ago. My heart sank and my legs were weakening but I managed to stand and walked to Derek who laced his arm around my waist. "Walk in happy please." I nodd "I'll walk in how I want to." I retort he sighed as we walked inside.

Making our way to the table where my ex fiancée was with his fiancée. I felt my legs buckle as I saw him kiss her. "Say something stupid so I can laugh" I whispered to Derek. "Um I don't know. But don't be mean" and with that I let out a laugh "I would never." I laughed Jack pulled away from the woman looking our way. "Hey.. you came." Jack said. Derek nodded "I brought her. Just as I said I would." He lies. "Hi I'm Madison." The girl said sending me a smile extending her hand. What the hell? She's a kid. I returned the smile shaking her hand "Lilianna" I say Jack watched me a small gap between his lips.

"Hi." He said letting a breath out. "Hi." I say making eye contact for a second before looking down. Derek pulled my chair put for me as I smiled thanking him politely. "You look great" Jack complimented Madison looking at him. "Thank you." I shakily said my heart tugged in pain. What the hell? I can do this. Jack is nothing to me anymore. He shouldn't affect me. "So I hear you and Jack were really good friends?" Madison asked I nodd. "Great friends actually" Jack said. "Yeah we were en-" "in high school together" Jack said cutting me off Derek pulled me towards him whispering to me lowly "She doesn't know.." "Well she should." I argued "baby. She was talking how rude" "I'm sorry" I refrain from rolling my eyes and nodding smiling at the little girl.

"Sorry" he said I rolled my eyes. "Will you excuse me? I got to go to the restroom." I was excused leaving to the back running into a stall only to cry. It wasn't because I missed him. It was because he's a liar and stupid. I bit my lip to keep from sobbing I need to pull myself together. I came here to show him who I now am. I'm not going to let his stupid little girl of a girlfriend buy me with her kindness. I won't let them get to me. I hate everyone sitting at that table and I'm here to hurt them. Make it clear that Jack is nothing. That he is no good. Sniffing I exit the stall wiping under my eyes. This is what happens when I get angry. I sighed fixing my skirt and grabbing a tissue to dab away the fallen tears. I sighed walking to the door only to meet with the devil himself.

"Lilianna." He said his eye's dulling at smile forming on his lips I rolled my eyes "What do you want.?" I retorted "Were you crying love?" He asked looking at my eyes I let a laugh "no I wasn't. I have no reason to." He sighed "You look stunning." He said "Thank you are we done?" He shook his head. "I miss you." I laughed. "Doesn't look like it." "But I do." "Whatever Jack" I say leaning all my weight to my right side. "seriously are done? I would- no. I want to know why you won't tell your fiancée I'm your ex." I asked "Because I don't want her to feel uncomfortable." I laughed "that makes no sense. I think you should tell her. Tell her how you loved me and said all these lies that got me to think you were the one for me but just before the wedding at our bridal shower you were with the made of honor." I said

"Lilianna I'm sorry." He said "but you left." I shook my head "you weren't and aren't sorry." I laughed "you used to be able to fool me but not anymore." I said I stood evening out my skirt again before walking away but his hand caught mine. I tensed at his touch. He still physically had an affect on me. "I'm not done babygirl." I pulled my hand away "don't call me that. Two, we are done here. I hate you." I stated walking to the table again. I didn't realise how much I missed his hand with mine until I pulled away. I inwardly groan at my stupidity sitting back down.

"I'm back." I let out a laugh "good. I was just telling Derek how I would love for you to go to the wedding." Jack coughed holding onto his chair he was barely returning from where we were. I took a sip from my wine feeling disgusted. Wine wasn't my favorite beverage but I didn't care right now. "Well babe-" Jack began "We would love to go as a couple" I interfere Jacks jaw clenched and his eye's fill fill with jealousy this little girl can't even tell when her fiancée is mad. I smiled at him before he shook his head "Oh my gosh!" Madison said "you!! It just hit me! You work at Starbucks!" I nodd remembering all the times I saw her in the streets. Where would Jack be? I ignored my question.

Dinner was forever but it finally came to an end I didn't eat much. Jack wouldn't take his eye's off of me and it annoyed me so much. He barely spoke too. I mean I didn't speak at all unless I was asked a question by Madison but other than that I didn't care to talk. I have plans to meet up with Madison on Wednesday and let me just say I dread Wednesday so bad. I sighed walking up the stairs to go shower tonight was longer than I thought it would be and I work tomorrow. I undressed myself slidding into my shower. The warm water hitting me. Making my body instantly relax.

Jack's P.O.V.

Wow she was hot. She looked better than Madison tonight. She just plain out gorgeous. Her attitude is the sexiest part of her. I smiled remembering how tensed she was the whole night. I could see it past her smile and attitude. The sparkle in her eye's told me she missed me. When I touched her hand. Hers clung to mine before she pulled it away. I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'm going to go see her. Not just see her, I have five whole months ahead of me. I'll prove to her how she still matters to me. She'll know I still remember every moment we were last together.

She's going to know that she still holds her place in my heart regardless of my engagement with Madison. Lilianna will love me.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I hope you enjoy this chapter.. I don't think there will be an update in the next couole of days or week..  I found out I lost a relative and it's hard for me right now.. I wanted to update so you'll have a chapter to read.. I might or might not update but thank you guys..

Vote, comment & share..?

I love you

- Marie