Chapter seventeen

Lilianna's P.O.V

I looked myself over again, I sighed. Today was Madison and Jack Gilinsky's wedding and I was so glad Austin is here with me. He's so sweet, something different from Jack but it was a good different. I sighed looking myself over again.

"What about this one?" I ask him it was a powder pink color, it hugged my body perfectly. And I didn't care if it showed my belly, I had no longer cared for Gilinsky to find out.

"You looked beautiful in all three" He laughed "Austin!" I whined "fine, you look good in the pink one baby, I like to see my angel." He said I smiled. That's what he has been calling the baby or my belly the past few days he's been around me but it made me happy he didn't run away from me.

I rubbed my belly as he walked away I quickly grabbed my phone, and for the first time, I was going to post a picture of my belly.

@Lilianna.F.Martinez

Pink for both of us ladies 👶💘

I captioned I smiled at the picture before posting it

"Ready?" He asked I nodded "yes we are" I say he nodded smiling, "We're taking my car, I don't want you to be driving in the truck it's dangerous." He said I smiled "why not!?" I pout "I said it's dangerous for you and the baby!" He sternly told me I smile "fine. But let's get going I have to go see Madison before and it's all over the place." I say he nodded interwining our fingers as we exited my house and locked the doors, "will you be telling him tonight?" He asked sliding into the car, after he helped me in. I shrugged, "if he asks, I'm not sure." I say "I might just tell him." He nodds "well if anything, we can always leave babe."

I nodded in agreement as we approached the venue, the wedding would take place on the venue as well, a few people were arriving, Jacks parents were arriving just as we did. Madisons father was with Tracie coming around the corner with there arms linked. Which was weird because, he's engaged too. I brushed off the thought suddenly feeling nervous. I'm showing Jack the growth of his unborn baby. I'm going to show Jack my belly, and I regretted it by the second. Austin opened the door for me as I reached for his hand so he could help me out of the car. He did gently before I hugged him my hands around his waist. "Will you please be there for me, I will need you most tonight." I inform him. "Of course I will, I know how bad it hurts you." He smiled cupping my cheeks before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I smile my dimple showing. "Lily!? Is that you Lilianna?" I heard Katherine I squeezed my eyes shut forcing a pleased smile on. "Katherine." I say, "oh my god what are you doing here?" She beamed "and you're pregnant!" She gasped I nodd in response "who's this lovely young man!?" Asked "this is my, boyfriend." I say "and you're bringing him to the wedding?" Emily asked rudely. She never really liked me. I know because why else would she ruin, my wedding then start her life again with her husband? "Emily don't be rude-" Her mother scolded I smiled "no need to defwnd, thanks though. But, I don't see why not. You slept with Jack too and you brought your husband. And kids." I retort.