12 year old crosses Wattyline

You know that jingle "I'm a big kid now" from the Huggies commercial? Yeah, you're a big kid but your brain is little.

I don't mean that as a bully offensive way but what I'm ranting here is this...WHY ARE YOU HERE?

The title "12 year old crosses Wattyline" means there are 12 year olds trespassing the borderline of Wattpad.

Didn't you ever read the guidelines before signing up or ask your parents permission if you can be here?

"Oh, but we're not harming anyone." "I'm gonna be 13 soon this year." "So what?" Doesn't matter! Look, you are nice and came here just to write or make friends but it doesn't make much difference that you're breaking Wattpad's policy!

The policy states that you must be 13 or older to sign up (although the age limit should change to 15 or 16?). Not 12 (unless you have parents' consent, which I doubt that) not going to be 13. You have to be exactly 13.

You don't want to wait you say? There are other tons of sites (for your age not adult) that you can play! Or go do Candy Crush or catch countless of Pokemon.

Is it so hard to wait when there's plenty of things to do or try writing on a old tradition way...paper.

Breaking the law is a crime and shouldn't taken lightly and your parents will blame Wattpad for allowing you age breakers into their site. (Also other issues adults don't like but that's some other time to talk)

So do yourself a favor and don't get angry at me because you know you broke their policy.

All 12 year olds must get out of here!

This ends my rant. (Kind of short for this)

3/25/2016

Extra note: From a few days ago, I like to give my prayers to Brussels. Dead go to heaven and hope your family or love ones hearts never grieve too much. Injures may they be healed and forget the trauma even if it's too hard to forget. #Brussels