My self-rant #2

I made a new cover! At least it's better than the first (which is just copy from Google image).

My self-rant #2 for today is me and my poor book cover making.

It's hard when I try to find an image but there's like none that I want out of a thousand or million images. I'm not an artist, well, I did draw a long time but even that was by looking at a magazine or picture (if you see me draw by my own imagination, I permit you to burn it).

Most of the covers you see on my story are by my sis (mostly) or someone who did an amazing job. Except Infusco, Always Forever, Romance short stories, Pranking Drago vampire king, Interviewing Characters, and Eye of Colors, I made that and I'm not embarrassed but a little down because it's not "great".

And then these steps are so puzzling or frustrating.

1. You find images and save them. (That one is easy, not too hard.)

2. Cut and fuse with the background then erase some parts you don't want. (Still easy.)

3. There's these choices where you pick the lighting or darkness for the cover, what type of text style and color you want, need some stickers or maybe sun rays (check Picmonkey. I love that site) or something, something? (That one is hard.)

4. Where should the text title be placed? What angle? The size? (Medium)

Ugh, maybe I'm lazy (like my writing update but that one's for next time) or I can't freakin make it and can't be like how Fairy godmother did to Cinderella. 

That's why I'm glad Wattpad clubs has Multimedia Design. I haven't been there for so long (because I don't ask them and didn't visit) but I was happy when I asked for a cover of Alex Masker, they gave me the image which are so good but sadly had to choose one (but you can check the chapter for the other covers of Alex Masker).

I still want to say thank you to them and my sis for making the covers when I asked a favor. As for me, I did ok but gosh dang it Angel, why can't you make great covers like them! Waaah! *Running while sobbing*

 As for me, I did ok but gosh dang it Angel, why can't you make great covers like them! Waaah! *Running while sobbing*

This ends my self-rant #2.

4/17/2016