Inspire is another word for little copy

A few days ago (or last week?) I saw in my Newsfeed that someone voted about Why Harry Potter is better than Twilight and I peeked at this one chapter which I found upsetting.

Who in the heck are the people saying Twilight copied Harry Potter?!

As a Twihard (I don't care how many times I wrote it, I'm a fan darn it!) I found that very rude. Just that you spite or dislike Twilight doesn't mean you can accuse so much on the book. 

I do agree Twilight may have been copy from something but you think only Stephenie Meyer is copying from someone? How about J.K Rowling then? Uh, Dumbledore is like Gandalf? Dobby and kreacher are like a splitting of Gollum? And maybe the ring is like how Voldemort manipulates Harry just like Mr. Frodo! (I never liked Lord of the Rings so if there's an error please tell me)

But it's not only these two popular books. Hunger Games was inspired by two shows which I didn't know but someone in my family told me it's copy from a manga called Battle Royale.

See, everybody copies a little something from someone or shows. Like Jungle book to Tarzan, Alice in Wonderland to Wizard of Oz, and other I can't think of. It also include music, movie, and tv shows.

People say they've been inspired or idolize which in my definition means they copy a little from their favorite. For instance, I wrote Alex Masker because I was inspired by a Korean comic Love in the Mask. I make it to my American twist version but some part are a little copy of the comic. No, I'm not saying it's plagiarizing and I'm not a copycat! There's a difference between plagiarism and inspire but both are a little similar.

Plagiarism is a total copy cheat like someone following mirror's reflection, a person's style, and stealing another's ideal and claim it's their own. Inspire means you're in admire at someone and that person encourage you to do it BUT as you work on it or dress-up, it doesn't mean your originality is %100. Most of the work you made are original and you're not a thief (I'm NOT implying you are), but you have to admit that everyone copies a little from something and that's what inspire means to me.

It's ok if you mix a little copy (a little not a lot) and the whole work your own originality but don't be harsh at one author for copying your favorite book because it's not only Stephenie but everyone is like that. Copying a little in their own works.

So dear whoever said that, rethink again before you go accusing Stephenie Meyer because we both know J.K Rowling also copy some part of Lord of the Rings but I never complained because no one plagiarized. So deal with it!

This ends my rant. (If it's nonsense then I'm sorry but that's how I feel)

3/30/2016