Harambe and Ken Bone

Yesterday I was watching SNL and at the start they did a spoof of the debate (which I never watched but always love SNL's sketch). They showed this Ken Bone guy and Youtube had it so I got curious and started to search on Google first.

Now the first thing it showed was like news that are stating bad things about him because of the gross stuff he wrote on Reddit and something about Uber ad scam? Truthfully, I'm still confused about him but all I know is he was in the debate, got popular, big followers on Twitter and has a meme? Now what kind of meme he got? I didn't bother to look so have no clue.

It was weird and still questionable "why is he popular?" and I watched a clip on Youtube. The question he asked doesn't sound new to me or even famous worthy to be praised by people (maybe that's just me and maybe the question did felt moving for people?) so I went reading on the comments and true or false he's popular because...

Of his demeanor.

...

Freakin demeanor as in the way he look and behaved! A normal red sweater wearing moustache guy with a face that's impassive gets claimed as a "hero"!

Who made him popular and entitled "Hero"? Who went to his old NSFW (Not safe for work) Reddit comments and attack him? Guess what? Americans did! 

And speaking of those old Reddit comments, I can't believe people actually wasted time finding it and then attack him. Let's be honest, he's an average creepy netizen (it means "internet citizen" for those who don't know) so why should he get attacked by people? As I said that we're not perfect or pure "angels", we got flaws. There are some people who watch "corn" and (regardless weird or normal) have a fetish, some are scammers, and some are racist. *Sighs*

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to defend Ken 'cause like I wrote he's an "average creepy netizen" so go ahead and be disgusted or avoid him. But why I put "why should he get attacked" is because in the first place people were the ones who gave him fame and created a meme.

Get it?

People were the ones who made an average creep famous with a meme.

Speaking of memes, next rant!

I like jokes. Sometime they can be funny, sometimes dark, and then there are the terrible ones like...HARAMBE.

If you saw Youtube comments or probably any site there's a bunch of the Harambe "jokes" and a meme for the dead Gorilla.

That's right, dead Gorilla.

For those that don't know (but of course most people know) Harambe was just a zoo animal living in his own "habitat". He's also one of the endanger group of apes but sadly he had to be killed (R.I.P Harambe). Why he was put to death?

A three-year-old boy sneaked his way through the fence, bushes, and then fell 15 feet into the moat which that moat is part of Harambe's habitat. First, I'm glad the boy is alright because a small kid falling 15 feet would split his tiny skull but since the water is shallow thank goodness he's alive. But Harambe... *Sighs again*

The time Harambe dragged the boy around like a dog pulling a plush toy and the zookeepers counted as "dangerous" so as their final decision they decided to shoot the Gorilla. He's already endanger which means soon his kind will go extinct! Yet, I don't blame at them. Well, I mean I am angry at the zookeepers but mostly I blame the parents and the bystanders for acting "blind"!

Same with Ken Bone, people were the first ones who didn't spotted the boy and led Harambe's death which led to these insulting jokes about a dead Gorilla! 

You want to find a "hero"? Then find someone who is worthy and does great cause for the public or world!

You want to honor a dead animal? Then stop your jokes and have respect for the dead 'cause what you're creating isn't even a tribute or anything for Harambe!

This ends my rant.

10/17/2016