Learning etiquette for fans

Dear Twihards and Potterheads.

GROW UP!

You bunch of childish fans who are acting like trolls! When will you end this unnecessary arguments to each other and just make peace!? 

As fan of both Twilight and Harry Potter I've had enough of you guys posting negative words at each other instead of...

How long did these books been published? Harry Potter: 1997. Twilight: 2005.

How long did you guys argue? Uh, it's still freakin ongoing! This is 2016 people, 2016!

Why are you guys being like one country warring on another country? Can't we just be in peace and as Bella said Switzerland?! Meaning neutral, as in stop bullying each other and quit the insults!

You gave enough reasons but still add continuously! What ever happen to no war and let's give love? No more hate and be better then trolls because apparently you guys are seeking attention and create an army for World War Fan. Why bring it up and become never ending? Can't you write a novel or a poem instead of making fun of the same subject?

Quit it, just stop. It's sick and tiring how the modern fans like you are too much overboard that I'm slowly beginning to hate the word "Fan".

Sincerely, Angel.

Whew, I'm done with the angry letter. Sorry but I really am piss at this whole Potter vs Twilight subject that everybody keeps posting. It's really getting on my nerves like how fans hate a celebrity just because their dating someone who isn't them (if you read Kpop dating news then you see how their "fans" don't congratulate but instead backstab them).

Being a fan means you're loyal, addicted, in love with a particular person or thing. You're showing support and defend from the haters which is what a true fan would do.

BUT

Every fan should and must know to have a word called RESPECT. R-e-s-p-e-c-t, found out what it means to me~! *Tries singing but turns out awful* Ahem, yeah, respect...

Like BTS Armies, 1Directioners, Potterheads, Twihards and some other rude, crazy, fanbase group need to chill and be respectful to others instead of talking smack or spreading like fire. But I don't mean at every person because some fans in that group is at least normal and not over the top kind. 

What is it for anyway when you can go write fanfic or something else anytime instead of making a hundred chapters on "Why this *Insert title* is better" or "Why I hate this" book. So you hate the story or song or someone but what, you wanted to be a troll and get the pleasure of people agreeing the insults you write about one specific something you hate? Do you like wanted to fight so you're making this stupid one and only forever subject?

I like Star Wars but I don't like Star Trek (I'm sorry Trek fans), that doesn't mean I would make a "Why Star Wars is better than Star Trek" and I'm not gonna say to a Trek fan "Ew, Star Trek's the worst!" because even though I'm a Star Wars fan I have to be respectful to others, to anyone, and I don't want to bash my enemy fan. And why would you also say something bad to actors in the movies based on book? Dude, they're just people doing for acting and money.

Here are some examples from the dumb Potterheads and Twihards wrote.

Potterhead

"First of all-what kind of name is Forks???"

Well if you researched it Forks is a small town in Washington and you shouldn't attack a real place.

"Great I live in the same state as Stephenie Meyer..."

What does that mean? I was born in Arizona way before Twilight was born. Basically, you're saying that Arizona should be destroyed because the author you hate lives here and people (me included) shouldn't exist. So not only state-ism (state-ism: Racist to a state) but a bully too. Thanks, I guess me being born is wrong and I should be hated by people who aren't Arizona citizens. *Sarcastic smile*

Twihards

"There's too much swearing!"

Everybody swears! Just that Harry Potter is suitable for all ages, you can cross out the swear words or if a little kid say it, teach them not to! (For some reason when Molly Weasley calls Bellatrix "Bitch!" it made me laugh. I don't know why but it was funny.)

"British people can be really bad, like they fought against us and LOST in WW2"

You're stupid like that Potterhead. Research it before you say it! A long time ago there was the American Revolutionary War which it's true British (and thirteen colonies) was the enemy but in WW2 the world was saved by the big three allies. U.S, Russia, and Great Britain.

Why are you racist to a country anyway? So I shouldn't like anime and hate Japan because they took over Korea and made them slaves? What's past is past. Many countries did bad things long time ago but once the years moved forward we get along with any international people (it's a small world after all~! *Sings again but still terrible*). Like here in Wattpad there's so many Wattpadders from around the globe and I love to make friends from any Asian countries, Middle East, Europe, South and North America (and Central too!), just every continent I like to be friends without connecting history. (But I only be friends who are nice.)

So what have we learned from this?

They need etiquette and stop being bullies! 

Why is everything got to be hate, hate, hate and pride? If I created fan club or group, of course I would make rules because not everything has to be your own free will (like your pets but mine is too late- which I regret since now he is like a teenage bad boy ).

Here are my rules if I was leader.

Behave yourself and be kind to different fan group. (Like me to a Star Trek fan, whether I don't like the show, I'll always behave and be kind to them)

When someone is on the program but not your favorite, just enjoy the show and don't whine about it. (I was watching After School Club on Youtube and this one Army fan said "I want BTS not this group")

Do not damage our image or it'll affect people's mind thinking we're crazy annoying fans who only care our "King/Queen". (As I mentioned, there are normal fans who're friendly and...normal, but with most other members act selfish then people already mistakenly judge that you're like them too)

When our favorite has a girl/boyfriend, we give our blessing and support. Not to become a betrayer or hater. (This is why dating news don't come because once fans hear it, it turns to an anti-fan and then bully. Why? They're human too)

That's all I can think of. The rules are simple yet I don't understand why most fans are such difficult? As I've said, not all fans but just the annoying ones.

This ends my rant. If Twihards and Potterheads are attacking me for this then oh look, they're working together to hurt me! 

6/12/2016

Side note: Yesterday, a Voice contestant and Youtuber, Christina Grimmie (I don't know her) got shot by a man who then killed himself. And today another shooting came in a gay club, killing fifty people and fifty-three injured by one man.

Both took place in Orlando and I give my prayers and sympathy to them.

May they rest in peace and the injured be healed. 

#PrayforOrlando