Yellowstone? No, MY milestone!

(The title Yellowstone doesn't mean anything. I just wrote it for no reason...)

*Me reminiscing my training days*

Nah, I'm joking with you all, but truthfully my feelings were joy and uneasy back then because it's not by them but my human emotions played around in my head saying "You're gonna mess up!".  =_= Stupid negative feelings...

But that's what a challenge is all about isn't it? Something that is new to you will make yourself nervous and your brain is filled with bad thoughts. It stinks, however, they actually help and believe it or not they're kind of a motivation to gaining confidence and letting yourself practice instead of quitting (although I might be false as fear and nervous affect some people the opposite way).

Don't get me wrong I'm still afraid. Afraid that I might make mistakes and/or gave an incorrect answer to users who needed help yet I still learned and tried again in order to master it and not let mistakes happen again. If anyone asked did I still needed guidance? Yes. Whether I've mastered or not, reassurance is still better than being a know-it-all.

Enough of my blah blah chatter (probably my brain is tired). This day, August 7th of 2017, is my 1st year anniversary of becoming an ambassador!

 This day, August 7th of 2017, is my 1st year anniversary of becoming an ambassador!

Never did I thought I stayed this long and reached an achievement. No, seriously, I thought I wouldn't made this far because...I don't know! Am I gonna make to 2? 3? Who knows! (NOTE: Angel is not in her right mind so please ignore her freak out mode)

*Coughs* I like to give a thank you speech and no it's not long like Oscars. 

1. To all ambassadors, Wattaholics, and Pia for recommending to apply and work together like a team!

2. Wattpadders who have let me help you, make clubs fun, and meeting you.

3. Myself for keep on trying and never gave up.

That's it and to the newbies hi! Those who made in you'll do great and those who didn't please don't stop what you do and try again.

Questions.

In honor of my 1st year anniversary I'm gonna make a Q&A to myself so you can read my journey from beginning to end.

When and where did I found Ambassadors?

Forgive my brain for not having a good memory but I do remember the year was 2014 (or 2015). The same year when I joined WP but the months was different. I think I founded (or stumbled) their profile and it looked cool. I can't remember if I asked questions in the message board for any problems that time but I wanted to try it. 

So after reading the rule book and applied the form (can't remember if that year Pia recommended to me or by myself), I went and help users, tried the clubs, and do my usual reading and writing like every normal Wattpadders do. When I was helping users from the Ambassador's message board I also added "ambassador in training" and kept telling to send a ticket.

Yeah...turns out one ambassador PM'ed me and said I shouldn't do that not to mention reading the articles first before coming down to submitting tickets. Remember, I was new to WP so I didn't read the help articles and the guidelines. (Luckily my books didn't got in trouble)

Did I got accepted?

Yes and no. The first time I applied I got a PM from the general ambassador (it's been that way even now) saying I made it which made me the happiest girl to hear it buuuuuut....it required Facebook. Still at present never do I have any social media. If you see my bio it's written there *Pointing at my bio*

So what was my next decision?

No choice, I declined it. *Frowns*

So I gave up?

No! Even if I quit that never stopped me just like entering Wattys despite I could never win. Although I didn't apply every re-opening and just continue my usual routine, there was still longing to try again because I loved volunteering and help to those who are lost but of course even without becoming "official" I still help like a normal person lending a hand. (But that too I can't quite remember)

The second time I've tried I hadn't got accepted and that year was 2015.

Exactly when did I finally got in?

You know the saying "third times the charm"? On 2016 there was a PM from Katherine and told me about Friends of Wattpad. You might see some users with the FOW sash and if you want to know well you have to apply ambassador. 

Best part of 2016 is they don't need Facebook anymore! Boo yah! Instead it's a different social media they use.

Do you want the name and password? 

NO! I WILL NEVER TELL FOR TRUST AND HONOR!

Now that it comes to an end of my story I'll make it short.

I joined the FOW, applied again, got a PM from the general ambassador and ta-dah, I'm an ambassador!

It's just the best moment for me along with my 3 years old account in June. So thank you everyone again and I hope I can make to another year. ^^

This ends my not-a-rant-but-a-moment.

8/10/2017