4th of July

Happy Fourth of July people! The birthday of America and not the king of Britain (no offense UK but I meant the history and not hating on you).

It's the year of July 4th, 1776 that the founding fathers (creator: Thomas Jefferson) and thirteen colonies decided to make a Declaration of Independence so that Americans can be free from British rules and the outrageous taxes. (Note that I'm not a smarty so don't quote on this to anyone. Also real info in the External link by WP_Holidays)

In this modern time it's about BBQ, going to the park, watch concerts live or on Tv, maybe sing the national anthem in front of the red, white and blue, stars and stripe flag, summer activities, and most of all...fireworks.

Which led me to this rant.

FIREWORKS.

I love fireworks. Pretty colors, forming shapes, blasting to any size. Every year me and my sis would stay in the house and look at the corner from our backyard through the window and watch the fireworks shooting in the sky and boom! Pretty colors! It felt awe and magical that even it's the same thing I still love it anyway.

Back in the years, fireworks aren't for sale to people (or in my stores they didn't) but in 2015 and 2016 that changed.

......

Like are you freaking kidding me? I went to Walmart and just in store they're selling fireworks, sparklers, color bombs, just every dangerous things that are hazardous and burn trees or your house (which isn't the first time that happened). And even if there is a rule, my only thought was just this...

ARE YOU NUTS?!!!!

For a second there I thought it was a joke or a dream but noooooo it's so real

For a second there I thought it was a joke or a dream but noooooo it's so real. What ever happen to grown-ups saying "We want our kids to be safe" when this isn't teaching or showing safety!

"Relax, we're adults and we can handle the fireworks we bought and protect our kids."

Yeah right! I guess the news is a "lie" then.

The second rant about fireworks.

Remember there was a time when America blames Chinese product?

Well excuse you!

Let me tell you something about fireworks.

Fireworks was invented in CHINA made by CHINESE so how can you blame their products when all this time you're using their fireworks. And most of the products are still made in china (other countries too but this mainly about China)! Tell me, tell me, give one product that's made in U.S.A.

I know this looks like anti-American but I don't hate America, I really don't, I just don't like how wrong they're making like SELLING FIREWORKS IN PUBLIC!

This ends my rant and has anyone watched that SNL sketch where the Tech guys complain but the "Chinese" workers backtalk? Tell me what your opinion is. Good or bad?

7/4/2016