2018

What is your memorable moment(s) of 2017? Any resolution(s) for New Year's? And what kind of wishes do you want?

2018, the year of the dog-which is mine and my mom-is happening tomorrow. Or more like in my area since I'm one day behind (it's 2:38 PM here). 

The clock is ticking.

Tick tock... tick tock... tick tock...

You're staying up until midnight or all night just to be one of those people who sees the new year's rising sun.

Do you think the past? Any regrets? Maybe we don't and just move forward thinking positive. 

Are you spending loved ones? Gonna have the courage to kiss or confess someone? Or maybe stay single 'cause it's not gonna hurt and stupid if someone keeps asking you about it (I've never had that situation before).

What's mine you say?

Memorable moment

It's not gloating or brag but my 1 year ambassador is one of the favorite moment of 2017. I kind of hope next year I can surpass my second anniversary but the importance is that I wish to stay being helpful, remember manners, maketh, man (it means we're human), and learn (but with my brain not perfect at remembering that's a bit difficult :P).

New profiles; WattRiverdale (proud member yo!), AmbassadorMY (Malaysia) and AmbassadorJP (Japan), Anime, MythsandLegends, Magic, Superhero, OUATFans, humor, Wattfest, and some other I forgot. (I'm still waiting for Korea! ;))

MLBrowning (Kay) interviewing me for the magazine here (I forgot the profile name but it's in my reading list)

When BTS (Korean boy group) made to America and performed, won billboard awards, and made Mic drop english version. But can we get them to take a vacation? I mean even any other singers needs rest too you know!

Late November was the time a gray stray cat came to our backyard. We were giving old milk to the tree and suddenly a skinny tabby cat came and tried drinking it. Of course we panicked and gave fresh milk. Ever since then we've fed her canned tuna, chicken, milk in morning, a few times of campbell's noodle soup added with more water (first time 'cause she didn't drank water. She still doesn't drink water but we kept on serving water) and slept on our couch.

And before you ask, we didn't adopt her, she has no disease or anything, no fur shed, and didn't neuter (but lucky no pervs around). We can't afford it ok!

I think that's it and also lastly is meeting you guys hehe!

Least moment

When I can't remember the times I did in past years and months. I mean I remember some but not all.

Some stupid guy removing Net Neutrality and the votes... Well you know what the result was. (Honestly are you serious? That law better stay and NOT taken away)

Member of Shinee (Korean boy group), Jonghyun, and all the past American and British singers who've died this year. Remember Chester of Linkin Park? T^T

More haters. Like can we get lesser conflict and negative every day? Manners, maketh, man, Angel... *Mumbles mantra to myself*

My hiatus but- *Coughs* Leave me alone! XD

Addiction to candy crush (why did I come back to play! Why!)

Resolution

None.

A long time ago my first resolution was to quit chewing my fingernails and succeeded. Boo yah! But I can't think of any resolution and my body is healthy so there isn't anything at this present.

Looking forward

Peace... Or I wish but we kind of know there's no peace. Doesn't mean I won't believe it.

Positive words and encouragement. Critic? Ok but also be nicer. Misread something? No shame and apologize! Makes the bickering non-existent *Winks*. Someone's (cyber)bullied? Don't feed the attacker but pay more attention to the victim.

Net Neutrality to stay. STAY!

The world have less weather disasters and terror crime. By the way, I'm still praying to Cali and Puerto Rico (and everywhere too).

Winter Olympics! Takes place in South Korea! Korea! Korea! *Chanting*

Animes and good shows. Yuri on Ice season 2 better be on 2018. I'm a patient person but YOI kills me 🔥

New official profiles to be made in WP.

And just everything to be same like the past except 2017. 

These are the lists. Can't wait to see BTS on Dick Clark and other jamming performers! If there's something you want to say then say it! Any thankful person you want to comment before 2018 arrives? Then do it! I don't bite or judge lol!

This ends my not-a-rant-but-new-year's-list. 

Happy New Year's everybody!

12/31/2017