Official- No, you need a badge

So there are users here who named themselves a famous celebrity with the start "Official".

Some of you know they're not really your favorite celeb while some of you others believe it is (or pretend).

I'm going to point out how to know if celebrities are real.

Go to PharrellWilliams , now see that check mark on the user pic? That's a verified badge which means the famous person (or Wattpad) are really them and total official.

The person who created the "Official *Insert celebrity name*" maybe doing as a joke or fun or maybe to gain attention. Hahaha it is a little funny but same time "dude, that's so wrong." with a shake of your head.

(Ok, I don't know what show this from but it's funny

(Ok, I don't know what show this from but it's funny. XD)

Uhhhh.....yeah. You can be Bear Grylls........ *Endless pause*

*Me looking away* (I'm a girl not a boy just so you know

*Me looking away* (I'm a girl not a boy just so you know.)

Look, it's alright to go naming whatever you want (Except explicit or anything dirty) but don't...

Pretend you're that celebrity

Put Official

Deceive Wattpadders and trying to trick them

And Wattpadders, understand that there's no badge then it's not the real person you're a big fan of. Read the bio to make sure you know.

So this ends my rant and remember don't trick and be dumb to believe.

4/5/2016