School for the first time

-Lucy POV-

Hi my name is Lucy Heartfellia and I'm 18 years old and I live in a place with magic and in a month I'm going to turn 18 I have never gone to magic school I've been homeschooled almost my whole life and I was thought how to summone spirits and so today my father wanted to tell me something and he said it was exiting when he did so I was going to wear my white sundress (dress in the picture) I took out the white sundress and set it on my bed then I went to my bathroom and took a warm shower and washed my hair then I dried up and put the white dress on and let my hair down then I went to my dads office I knocked on the door "can I come in" I asked then I heard a " come in" I opened the door and sat down in front of the desk were my father was sitting "dad what did you want to tell me" "ohh Lucy I wanted to tell you that you are going to school on Monday you are going to be a senior in highschool ok so take your credit card and by school supplies for Monday ok oh and pass by the school to get your uniform"my dad said my heart was so happy and worried it was happy because I finally got to go to school but worried that I might make the wrong impression to the students but when I thought about it I became more happy than worried so I went to her room got her keys and went to my blue car then I went to the mall to get what she needed I got a binder,pencil,ect. Then I got a brake to rest and when I was going to the food courts I accidentally bumped into someone "sorry" the person and me said at the same time "it's ok" the person said then the person stretched out and hand to help Lucy up and she grabbed it I said thank you and then I saw his hair and I was so surprised at the color she asked "is that your natural hair!?!?!"he started to laugh and said "yea it is" then I stretched out my hand and said "hello my name is Lucy""hi my name is Natsu" he said then I looked at what he was wearing he was wearing a red T-shirt with flames on it and the shirt is really thin and so you could see his stomach and black shorts and then I noticed his abs and then I blushed a lit pink then she heard a female call "Natsu come on he have to go"so I said "you better go hope we see each other again"then natsu said bye and left when he left I started shopping again.

When I was finished I went to my car and put everything in then I remembered that I had to go to the school to get my uniform so I did I got my uniform and went home to my room it was clean so that means the maids were in here I thought but then a thought came to my head Natsu I forgot about him until now and remember when I looked at his stomach I blushed real hard thinking he saw me doing that then I looked ant my room the white and blue walls and the mixed color of my bed sheets and then I went to my restroom it was white and had two sinks and to bath tubs and a different door that led to the toilet Then I took another shower and went back to my room and put on my night gown and went to my bed and went to sleep since tomorrow I'll be going to school.