First day at Fairy Tail Academy pt. 2

-Natsu POV-

Today was the first day at Fairy Tail Academy when I woke up I took a shower and then I put on that uniform with my white scarf and then brushed my teeth and then I heard one of the maids say that Wendy, Happy, Mom and Dad were waiting down stairs when I went down stairs I saw Wendy and Happy sitting across from each other and mom and dad sitting next to each other then I took my seat next to Wendy and we ate and talked for 20 minutes and then mom told us to get our stuff and go to school because we were running late so me and Wendy headed out of the house and to school when we got their nobody was outside so we went and found the office we met a woman with white hair and she had kind eyes she looked up to look at us then she said "Natsu, Wendy, Happy Dragneel" we nodded at the same time and then she gave each of us two pieces of paper and then told us to go to class then we left the office and looked at our schedules and the map that she gave us I looked at my classes I had a lot of good classes

1st hour 'Magic' class room 200 Mr.Makarov

2nd hour 'destruction magic' class room 218 Mr. Gild Arts

3rd hour 'magic 101' class room 210 Mr. Leo

4th hour 'dragon slayer magic' class room 120 Mr. Laxus

5th hour 'lunch' cafeteria

6th hour 'P.E.' gym

7th hour 'transformation magic' class room 102 Mr. Elfman

8th hour 'fire magic' class room 150 Mr. Macao

9th hour 'celestial summon' class room 231 Ms. Angela

those where good classes that I had but the dragon slayer magic one was worth less to me and Wendy since we both know all about our magic so I went to my second hour since we were late me and Wendy had 6/9 classes together and Happy had 7/9 classes together me and Wendy did not have 3rd, 7th, and 1st hour together but we were good but happy only had 6th, 9th hour not together and when we went to second hour we were looked at by all the people in the class look at us then we looked at the teacher and then he said to the class "these are the transfer students" then he looked at us and then we looked at the class and told our names I said mine first "Hi I'm Natsu Dragneel" everybody gasped then Wendy said "Hi I'm Wendy Dragneel" I saw some boys staring at her then looked at them with a mean glare and they stopped then Happy was next "Hi I'm Happy" after we sat down together some people started whispering about how rich we were and how cute Wendy was and how cool I was then I saw a boy in front of me half naked and then I looked at Wendy and she was blushing red then I told the guy to put some clothes on then he turned around and then he said "shut up I can be half naked if I want to" then I heard people gasp then I looked back at Wendy and saw that she wanted to stop seeing him so I told him "and I told you to put some clothes on so put some clothes on you pervert can't you see a little girl is right here" then I heard people gasp even louder then I understood why they were gasping he must be the 'cool' boy in this school but I was not going to let my little sister see a half naked man but before I could think of anything else I smelled something going to my face and dodged it like it was nothing and kept thinking then I smelled it again and again and again and I just did the same thing until I got tired of this and got his hand and noticed the half naked man so then I told him "put some clothes on you pervert I already told you their is a little girl in here'' then I heard Happy say go Natsu you can beat him then I noticed some ice on my hands then melted it then I heard Wendy whisper for only Dragon slayers to hear and she said "stop Natsu its ok" then I turned to her and punched the pervert in the face then sat down then I forgot about him and then the bell rang and me and Happy left Wendy to go to her next class I told her" watch out for the boys" and she said "I will Nee-San" then she left the next hour was the same as last only without the naked pervert and then I heard the bell ring again for us to leave and I was happy because every girl was staring at me weirdly and because I get to see her again and we did when we introduced ourselves mw Wendy and Happy sat down next to each other then I fell asleep and woke up before the bell rang by Wendy and then we walked to our next our dragon slayer magic and then sat down and saw the boys stare at Wendy then I gave a glare and they stopped and then I closed my eyes and sensed the girls looking at me again until I smelled that girl again and opened my eyes to see her standing in the door way.