What happened next

Wendy POV

After a while of being upstairs I heard the door shut and then I turned to Heidi and Romeo and said "you guys know about he wedding right?" Romeo nodded but then I saw Heidi shake her head oh riggghtt I didn't tell her so I don't get her sad because she like my brother I took a deep breath and saw her frown and then I explained everything to her and she cried at a point and I said "are you ok Heidi?" she nodded and gave a fake smile and said "it's ok since he was older than me by like 5 years" I nodded and I saw Romeo with a face that made me laugh I forgot he didn't know about this when I started to laugh I saw Heidi look at Romeo and laughed with me so after a while of laughing we went down stairs and started to cook cookies mine were good Heidi's were kinda ok but Romeo's were burned and we just kept laughing at Romeo and when everybody got here it was about night and everybody looked tiered and we just went to our rooms and I saw that Romeo was mad about something so I told Heidi to leave and she nodded and I knew she was going to the kitchen to get some cookies for the problem at hand so after she left  I went over to Romeo and said "are you ok you seem sad?" he shook his head and said "it's just you guys keep so many secrets from me that I don't even know about things" I nodded and then took out my pinky and said "well I promise to tell you everything I know if you take me on a date" he nodded and then he gave her a kiss in the cheek when Heidi came in and squealed and said "RoWen, RoWen" I looked at her and said "what is RoWen Heidi?" she smiled and said "well that is Romeo and you the Ro comes from Romeo and Wen comes from your name" I laughed and said "good one and don't tell me you have one for every one too" she laughed awkwardly and whispered" I kinda do" I looked at her and said "then tell me all of them now" she squealed and started to name them all even Erza and Jellal so cool how did she come up with these "how did you come up with all of these?" she smiled and said "well everybody was a couple so I started to come up with mash up names for them" I nodded and then said "when you get your one I will make your couple name" she smiled and nodded and then Romeo came in and said "I'm going to take a shower" we nodded and then we left the room we thought it was weird for us to wait and talk in the room while he showered so after a while of talking in the living room nobody came down but we could hear them walking and talking so we knew they were awake and the room that was the loudest was Natsu-nii's room he was talking with Lucy-chan about there wedding so me and Heidi talked about it for hours until we heard almost everybody was gone well except Natsu-nii and Lucy they are still talking this must be good don't you think so after a couple more minutes we went to our room and took a shower and after a while Romeo was downstairs but then he came back with more cookies and we just watch a movie and played games but after a while of playing games we fell asleep in the floor me next to Romeo and Heidi next tome on the left.

Natsu POV

After getting home me and Lucy wen to our room and we talked about the wedding and she said that tomorrow I had to go find a tux and she had to find a dress so we had to do it tomorrow and she had to pick flowers and we were thinking where to do the wedding that was in our mind for a while we thought of the beach but it was to cliché for us so then I said to do in our new house since by that time the house will be done so after picking the house we started to look in the internet to check where we can print invitation so after picking this app that said that it ships in 2 day we started to do our invitations and when we were done we started to talk about places to pick our clothes she told me she started to talk about this place for me and then she said that she knew a store called quick dress and she said she can go their so after like 4 hours of planning what to d today  and the next day Lucy took a shower and then I did so she could change and then when I went out Lucy was wearing a blue tank top and black sleeping shorts and I was just wearing blue basketball shorts and when she looked at me she blushed I forgot that she still is isn't use to me not wearing a shirt so I went to the closet and got a black shirt and put it on and then went to bed and we fell asleep.

Erza POV

All these days me and Jellal have been together and we have not been separated and we kissed twice it was like heaven for me this whole weekend but when I heard that Lucy was getting married in a 5 days I was shocked that she was going to do it in such a short time it must be her I hear from here talking about it to Natsu she must be worried that it will be messed up because of short time but I think it will be fine she is Lucy she can do anything so after thinking about that I saw Jellal get out of the bathroom and he only had basket ball shorts and they were red and that just made me blush more than the red shorts so I just turned around and then put the covers over me and then fell asleep while feeling someone put their hands around me and that made me turn and fall asleep in their chest.

Grey POV

After hearing that Lucy was going to get married to that fire brain in 5 days I freaked out they were going to get married so soon but Juvia helped me get over it and she kinda made me fall for her but I still have a bigger crush on Lucy but I need to get over it and try to fall for Juvia and least she actually likes me for me and wont pick somebody else so after she was done showering she came out in blue sleeping shorts and a small blue tank top that said 'Falling Night' in black and then she came to bed and fell asleep trying to hug me well I might pick her but I will do it in small steps so I just scooted a little over and then fell asleep thinking of how to tell Juvia without making it weird.

Levy POV

After a while of talking a while with Gageel on how I knew Lucy was going to pick me as a maid of honor he said he was going to take a shower so I went to my stuff and got a white shirt and black shorts and then put them next to me while I waited for Gageel to leave the bathroom to take a shower so right after he left the bathroom I went running in to the bathroom and then took a shower and when I got out I was a bit wet but was dry-ish so when I put my clothes on I got out and was facing Gageel and he was looking at me with lust so I ran to the bed and went under the covers and acted like I fell asleep like a pro and then I just felt him come and move me so I was facing his chest and then I felt him put his hands around me and then fall asleep so I just popped my head out and then just stayed their and fell asleep thinking about when I was going to get married to Gageel and I fell asleep blushing.

Gageel POV

After Levi came out she was wearing a white shirt and she was kinda wet and I could see part of her top and I just kept looking at her and then she ran to the bed and went under the cover but I just had to touch her so I turned her under the under the cover and put my arm around her and then faked falling asleep like she did and then I felt her pop her out of the covers and fall asleeo in my chest it was the most amazing thing she has done she almost never touches me or even fall asleep near me.