What is happening to us

Lucy POV

When Willow came through a portal we asked what was happening and she showed us a portal and it showed Natsu fighting and his flames were black what is happening to him did he use does god flames he must be going crazy last time he did that he collapsed and Wendy had to use her full power to heal him this is bad but when he through the fire he saved the guy Natsu still good though so I smiled and when I saw him come through the portal I looked over at Levi and said "he did it I knew he would do it" we hugged each toher and started to celebrate and I heard Juvia and the others laugh a little and then they stopped because it hurt them so I went over to them with Wendy and helped her heal them and when Natsu came out I went over to him and he smiled at me and then asked "Are any of you hurt?" we all shook our head no except the guys with injuries and we talked about what happen and Willow told us the full story of what happened to her "Well you see my mom really was sick but now she isn't with us but its ok she died while I was with you guys and I think she knew I was happy, but she was worried about me because she knew I made a deal with those people and she told me I shouldn't have that they would still not give me everything about it and they didn't they only gave me enough for a couple medicine bottles and now my mom died and they told me they paid the price for what I asked and that I needed to give them what they wanted but I lied about what they wanted they didn't want me to be there doll they wanted me to be a slave but it wouldn't be the same as doll they said they would do things to me and that if I did something bad to disobey they would hit me" I was about to cry for some reason she was about to become a sex slave how sad that little girl doesn't even know what that is  and they were going to do does things to her thank god Natsu stopped that guy so we asked her if she wanted to live with Levy and she nodded she thought that  Levi was the best for saving her form these people the first time they found them Natsu send the guys to the police and they said that there manes were Mukiyu and Kakuro and that they are drug dealers and that they are very known for doing these thing but nobody has being  able to catch him so they gave Natsu 4,000,000 jewels because that was big bounty on those guys because they make deals with little girls or woman and then they make them there slaves and every time one got away they said ' it was awful and that some actually had kids and got pregnant its so sad to think of Willow getting into that.

Gageel POV

When Natsu got all the jewels I turned over to Levi to see her talking to this police man he had lust in his eyes he better get his eyes of her right now before I punch him in the face Levi turned to get something from her pocket and a pen and then she was about to give him the paper but I ran over to her and stopped her she was about to give him her number no can do buddy when I took the paper away from her it was a book store address and name I laughed a little and Levi puffed her cheeks and said "what are you doing Gageel?" I looked at her and lied and said " I thought I smelled something sorry" she looked at me she knew I was lying so I said "i thought you were going to give him you number" I whispered the last part and then I heard Natsu start laughing at me "Shut up Salamander before I hit you in the face" he just kept laughing and then I gave the paper to the guy and then said sorry to Levi and went over to Natsu and he looked at me with a serious face and he took Wendy with us and we ran to the forest and we stared to talk "Natsu you know why we are here but Wendy you need to find out ok?" she nodded and I explained it to her "we are going to dragon season pt.2 its way harsh and we are going to have to stay away from our mates for a while but I don't think our little dragon mind will help us here because Natsu's little dragon showed and mine just showed now and yours is going to be very bad because you are the youngest and it mostly maters on your love for them" she nodded and then she said "don't worry we can do this we should just go to them and if it get to serious we will tell them we are going on a trip ok?" we all nodded and we ran back to the others and said we just had to talk to each other and then went to check our 'new' home.