Enemies

-Levy POV-

Hi my name is Levy McGarden I am the smartest girl in Fairy Tail Academy I could be the best student here but I'm not the best at sports Gajeel Redfox is and we have a competition and I'm winning at being the smartest but he is winning in sports and neither of us is going to give up until one of us wins but today I'm not worrying about that because today I get to welcome the new kid in school I think they were more then one but I didn't care I just wanted to meet the new kid and I thought that we might become friends with her/he so when I went to find the student I saw a girl looking around like she is trying to find something so I went up to her and ask "are you the transfer student" she looked at me and said yes then I said "Hi I am Levy and I will show you to the office today" she looked at me and said "thank you " when we arrived at the office then I smiled back at her and left her I was thinking ' I hope we meet again' and then went to my 1st hour that was magic 101 and I thought I was going to be bored all day until I say the new girl walk in and introduce herself she said "Hi I'm Lucy Heartfellia" everyone gasped except me since I already knew her then when she was going to sit down next to me I could hear people whispering about her being rich and all that stuff but I didn't care I started to talk to her like if I knew her for years then the bell rang and she told me she had to go and since she had a different classes I went to fire magic class happy that I made a new friend but then I heard "hello shrimp" and that when I yelled back " I'm not a shrimp I'm just fun sized" then I turned around and saw Gajeel and the I frowned even more since me and him are complete opisets and we did not get along so then I just headed to class and sat down and then the bell rang and the teacher started and then ten minutes later the inbox said "Levy McGarden and Gajeel Redfox to the principles office" then I thought I was in trouble because of that idiot.

-Gajeel POV-

Hi I'm Gajeel Redfox and I'm the one of the most athletic boys in the school and I had a mortal enemy and her name was Levy McGarden and she was the smartest girl in the school and she and I had a bad history together we were opposites and I hated that because she was so adorable but she doesn't like me so I just go with the flow and say shrimp every time I see her and she always says she is fun sized but she was still small to me today I saw her in my 2nd hour and called her shrimp and she said the same thing "I'm fun sized" and that made me laugh quietly and went in the class room then the bell rang after the bell rang around 10 minutes later the inbox says "Levy McGarden and Gajeel Redfox to the principles office" and then me and levy went out of the class room to the principles office when we got their the principle looked at me and levy and told us to sit then he started" so you too know you are both good at different things and I know you don't like each other but so you can pass high school you both need to teach each other your specialty and help the other pass high school" me and levy looked at each other then we both yelled at the same time "no way I'm teaching her/him" I wanted to teach her but I didn't want to break that out their and then the principle said " I told you that you had to do it not that you got to choose so now go you can use the school to teach each other but don't break anything ok" me and levy said at the same time "fine I'll teach him/her" then we went back to class and then Levy wouldn't stop staring at me all class period and when next hour came I left levy in 2nd hour and ran to my next hour thinking that she might be angry at me because of this so I avoided her all day until school ended.