Games

Romeo POV

After the other came in and the rooms were named the other went to another room to watch a movie that Wendy picked and we had to stay out because of the PG-13 thing but so we stayed out and played a couple of games until Natsu came in and said "were going to buy candy and stuff wanna come" we all nodded and went to a 7 eleven and I got some M&M's and a coke Wendy and Heidi got a bag of Doritos and Wendy a Mountain Due and Heidi a Sprite after that we went back home and ate our thing half way until Heidi said "I'm bored lets go pick out our movie ok" Wendy smiled and nodded and I just followed them and when we got to a door Wendy stopped and opened it and said "which movie should we get?" I looked inside the door to see a whole closet full of movies I was in awe I have never seen so many movies in one place so after playing and looking through movies we finally picked Cloudy with a change of meatballs 2 and then we went to check if the movie was over and it was so after that I took our movie and put it in and then DvD player and then layed down on the floor with Heidi and Wendy and watched the movie when the movie ended and I put them in the closet and after that Lucy said we should play spin the bottle only a couple agreed but then Lucy said something to Juvia and she said yes so now we are in a circle with the bottle in the middle and the circle went counter clock wise it was Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Erza, Wendy, Heidi, Jellal, Me, Grey, Gageel and then Natsu so now Levy was going to spin it we are waiting it landed on Gageel Levy all of the sudden turn red and it was weird because she looked like a really red tomato but after a minute Lucy whispered something to Wendy and then Levy got to her feet and was walking to Gageel and he looked calm is he always like this? well after she went to him he stood up and went forward and then out of no were they had a make out session right in front of everyone Lucy was smiling and so was Wendy so I smiled but then after about 5 minutes Lucy came and said "cough* cough* lovers cough* cough*" that's when Levy turned around and sat down right next to Lucy again and put her knees to her face and was holding them with her hands Lucy told her something and then she looked up and smiled and nodded so after that it was Wendy's turn and she was worried because of what might happen but it will be fine it can't hit anyone that is that bad we are all friends but I really hope it's me now the bottle is spinning and I close my eyes when I open then the bottle was pointing to Natsu and I could see Wendy getting up and giving him a kiss in the cheek oh right they are brother and sister they can't kiss each other ok I'm saved.

Natsu POV

After Wendy gave me a kiss on the cheek it was Romeos turn oh he has to get Wendy or else she will go crazy even though they have been mates for a short time they look like they are really close you know and now Romeo has to kiss Wendy and since it's my sisters first kiss I want to make it private so I said "hey how about everybody kisses in the closet and if you lie I will know by your heart rate" everybody nodded and now I took Romeo and Wendy to the closet and turned on the light in it and then closed the closet they must be embarrassed because both of their hearts are going really fast oh she is growing up and then I could feel their hearts slow down they must be kissing aw adorable well after 5 minutes I went over to the closet and opened the door to  see them just standing their she must have heard me coming dang ad I had my phone out for nothing man so mean so now we are back in a circle and it was my turn to spin the bottle and I was exited if it's Lucy oh yay I will be so happy when I spin the bottle and it landed on Lucy I jumped up in my head and was cheering  until Lucy grabbed my hand and walked to the closet and closed the door behind her and she was blushing it was adorable so I smiled and leaned into her ear and whispered so nobody could hear but her "you know you look beautiful when you blush" that made her blush even more so I just leaned in and kissed her lips and they were so soft and a point she moved her lips with mine and I bit her bottom lip for entrance and she didn't open so I grabbed her butt and she gasped and I took that chance and went in and I fought with her until I heard whisper coming to the door so I stopped and whispered to Lucy "they are going to open the door" and she frowned but nodded and put on a fake smile and then open the door to the closet and I heard a big thump and when we looked beside the door it was Grey on the floor and right next to him was Gageel and Juvia was coming over to him I TRIED to hold in a laugh but it came out but then I saw Lucy give me a glare so I went over to help them up and then left them and went over to the circle and sat next to Romeo and whispered "what happened to them why were they by the door?" he looked at me and said "they were trying to see through the key whole to see if you guys kissed but they hid their sent from you" I looked at the ceiling and nodded then Lucy came and sat down next to Levy and asked the same thing to her but after that we played 3 more time and Jellal and Erza got to kiss twice and Grey and Juvia kissed once and after that we went to our rooms since it was 2:00 am we had to go to sleep so after cleaning up I went with Lucy to my room and then went and took a shower and then just put on some boxers and then came out to see Lucy picking out pj's and then went to the bathroom real quick so I went to my bed and then waited for Lucy to come out and she came out with a tank top on that said 'Girls Night' in blue and green and short grey sleeping pants and after putting her things away she came to bed and said "Natsu are you ok?" I looked at her and nodded and said "why would you ask that?" she looked at me with worry eyes and said "well you kept staring at the wall the whole time I was putting my stuff up" that's when I noticed I was staring at her that whole time oh that why she asked "no I'm ok I was just thinking" I said and she smiled and said "good I thought you were going crazy" so right after that me and her went under the covers and fell asleep.