Our part

Juvia POV

Juvia saw everybody was hurt and she needed to help everybody she needs to do something about it she needs to help somebody to fight the bad guys that want her new friends her new friends needs help she needs to help in some way that will do something so Juvia will go find Grey-sama until Natsu and Lucy get back she will find all the guys so Wendy can heal them so Juvia went outside and ran to the beach and saw all the guys there but they were on the floor and Levi wasn't there so Juvia went over to them and said "Can Juvia help?" they all turned to her and they nodded they told her to leave them Alone and to contact the guys or to find them and tell them what's happening and that they will have to fight one more member and that they would lose so I did it was a way to get them to fall into there trap so I went running before Levi went back to the house so Juvia wont get in trouble so when she got into the house Levi left and while she was gone Juvia went outside and used her water to find the enemy and she found them in the forest so she went into a different body of water for just a moment and send the bad guys a message and went back to her normal body she did her job so now it was up to them at least she knows that she helped somehow.

Natsu POV

When he went in front of Lucy something went over me and it took control of me and I attacked the guy with no control of my body I was surprised at what my body did but just let it go for a while and just started to fight the guy but he had speed magic so I can't really tell where he is so I need to focus on hearing and smelling him so I stopped for a moment and followed him but slowly so I knew where he was until when he was going to hit me I found him in front of Willow so I ran over to her and said "She isn't fighting you is she so focus on me" he glared at me and ran back so I ran after him and told Lucy to protect Willow but keep out for herself too she told me it was ok and then I started to follow this dude until he stopped and said "you will stop at some point" I said nothing and then said "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" he ran but I knew he was going to do that so I did it one more time where I saw him run and he fell I guess I did it on his feet so then I turned over to Willow and said "Can you make tiny portals for me to fight with?" she thought for a moment and nodded I smiled and asked "can you do it for me and if you can tell me when you do it?" she nodded and sat down "Lucy make sure nothing bothers her" Lucy nodded and summoned Virgo but Leo came out of no where on his own so she said thank you and told them what to do and they protected Willow while I fought this guy I kept shooting fire at him from the places I last saw until at a point I saw him head for Willow and Leo was breaking coming rocks with Virgo and Lucy was in front of Willow and she was looking around for anything else coming he made me hit the rocks on purpose he just wants to get Willow I frowned and ran as fast as I could over to her but I was to late to get to her when the portals appeared Lucy was on the floor he knocked her out from the head what if something happened to her what if she lost her memories of all her friends her family me I ran over to a portal and thought of where Lucy was and in front of her I was in front of her he went deep into the head and when I saw her she also had bruises what happened I thought he only knocked her out what did he do she had bruises all over her arms and legs and part of her head was purple she was hurting I could feel it I was angry this man just hit my mate and knocked her out with a chance of death who does he think he is does he think that he can just do this just come and hurt the people I love the people that I want to protected I was so angry that I was quick enough to go through the portal and think of Wendy and appear in front of her and I told her to take care of Lucy and then went through the portal again and I was so angry I didn't know my body was moving on its own now I was hitting him with attacks I didn't even know I had " Fire dragon Fire of destruction" I whispered my body did what it wanted and it was fighting this man for what he did to my friends and family he had to pay he caused pain to everything I love so the next thing I know I was making black fire and it was getting bigger in my hands and the next thing I know I yelled "Black fire dragon: black fire of god!!" it didn't hit him directly but only missed by a little bit but all the trees behind him were completely destroyed in seconds he looked behind him to see the destruction and said "Ha you can't even protect trees" I frowned and ran over to him and my fire went back to red and I was throwing my elbows at him with fire but he started to run again and he didn't stop so I yelled over at Willow and said "Willow make 2 portals one for you and one for me right now please" she nodded and 2 portals showed up and I said "you go back to everyone this isn't going to help if I hurt you too" she nodded and the portal stayed so I went through it and thought of oil and appeared  at an oil factory and got 2 tanks of oil and went back to the park and then told the guy to leave here and to go through the portal if he wanted Willow and he fell for it and went for willow but really went to a forest and I through all the oil around the floor and said "lets get started" he laughed and said "oil isn't going to help you I can run through slippery thing stupid" I nodded and said "ok but don't blame me if you fall" he smiled and stated to run stupid even I know how to make fire here when he ran around us he set fire on the floor and I screamed "THE FIRE ON MY RIGHT HAND THE FIRE FORM MY LEFT YOU PUT THEM TOGETHER WHAT DO YOU GET: Fire DRAGON BRILIANT FLAMES!!" the balck fire came back and it hit him with my black and red fire and before he could do anything the fire hit him and it was about to burn to death but I needed to be kind I don't kill so I ate the fire and then knocked him out and took him through the portal.