The strange lesson

-Gajeel POV-

Today was another day in lessons with Levy and I wasn't to exited this time because we were going to start with math and I hate math but it had to be math since last time we started with basketball so right now I'm carrying at least seven math books in my hands and Levy kept talking about math and how I needed to learn everything about math and bla bla bla I know that already so I looked at her over the books and said "can we just get started" she looked at me and just nodded but she looked kind of sad but I really didn't want to see her like this so I said "are you ok Levy you seem upset" she looked at me shocked but then she said "why would you care you always bully me" she look like she was going to cry so I just looked at her and said "ok then lets get started and stop you know being your mate is going to be harder than I thought" I whispered the last part but she heard me still she looked at me and asked "WHAT DO YOU MEAN MATE?" she looked at me with a shocked face then she thinked and I was thinking of an excuse to what I said so when she finally put two and two together she looked at me "YOU ARE MY MATE LIKE LUVY IS NATSU'S MATE WHAT WHY?" she started to walk around the classroom I took a seat so she can calm down it took her and hour to calm down and when she did she just started to teach me about the people who first discovered magic and spread it around I got tired so I tuned her out until I saw her go up to my desk with a lot of emotions in her eyes "Why are didn't you tell me I was your mate before? Why?" I looked at her and she was about to cry she kept talking "you know at some point in my life I liked you I thought you were a good guy until you started making fun of me I just got sad and started to battle you in everything and now you tell me that we are mates why? why now do you tell me that you some how like me" I looked at her and she was completely crying now I stood up and hugged her and said "it was because I was afraid that you would reject me and throw me away since you hated me so much and since I knew you would reject me I thought that I could just not tell you at all" she hugged me for a moment and then stopped and then she looked at me she was crying while smiling at the same time "this is how you confess to a girl you like them wow you really are mean" after that she started laughing and I joined in a couple minutes later then that when I had to ask her " So Levy Mcgarden will you reject me or will you accept as your mate?" she hugged my neck and kissed me for a couple seconds after that I smiled at her and said "well we are mates so lets get back to teaching" when I said that Levy went back to teaching and after 30 minutes we went outside to practice Levy's swimming skills.

-Levy POV-

After I kissed Gajeel he told me to go back to teaching and I did only I had a lot of feelings in my head I felt so happy about it that I was thinking only about Gajeel but I stopped when I saw Gajeel get up and say "its time for me to teach you how to swim faster than you go" when he said that I got sad I wasn't good at any sport but swimming was the worst I don't even know if I could swim but since he was the teacher I had to follow through with what he said he went to the locker rooms to change while I went to Lucy to ask her something when I got to her she was near her locker thank god it was passing period I went over to her and said "hey Lu-chan she turned to me and smiled and said "Hey Levi" I looked at the floor and asked her "do you have a spare small swim suit I can use?" when I said that blood was rising to my cheeks but she just said yes after that she went to the girl locker room and she gave me a little orange swim suit I put it on and said "thank you Lu-chan for the swim suit I'll give it back to you later" after that she left then I went outside and saw Gajeel in some swim suit shorts he had his whole chest broad and I blushed when I saw him like that but snapped out of it when he started to look at me all over so I talked to snap him out of his trance "so what are you going to teach me how to not drown" when I said that he looked at me surprised of what I said but then said "yes I will" and then he ran to me and he took hold of my waist and ran to the pool and jumped in he kept hold me and I hugged him like my life depended on it and it kinda did but after a couple of seconds we floated up and took in deep breath and then he took me back in this time I looked at him and he was looking at me he leaned in and I leaned in and in a couple of seconds we were kissing when we were running out of air we separated and went up to get air and the rest if the swimming lesson was for me to actually swim a lap but it didn't work out much bit before we left for our 5th hour Gajeel took my hand and turned me around and asked "Levy will you go out with me tomorrow at 6:00?" I looked at Gajeel and smiled and said "yea I would love to go out with you mate" after I said that the bell rang and we went inside the school to eat lunch and the rest of the day was the same only that Lucy found out about me and Gajeel going out and said that we were going shopping my family is rich like Lucy's only that I really like what our product is since they use people with my magic to make guns its sad so I just get the money and not really talk about it so after I was out of school Lucy said good bye to Natsu Wendy Happy and Carla and came over to me and said "we are going to buy you an outfit that will make everybody jealous of you" after that we went to the mall.

So sorry I haven't been updating much but I have been getting writers block and its been hard so I want you guys to tell me what the next chapter should be about pick between

Erza, Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Wendy, one of the exceeds, or one of the boys, or someone else

Please pick.