The boy with blue hair

-Wendy POV This morning-

Today I was going to school with big brother Natsu and Happy I was so exited since I'm only 15 so I'm not in the same grade as nee-san I still get to see him in some classes so when I remembered that we had school I woke up and got dressed into my uniform and went to get nee-san out off bed and to the dinning room so I knock on the door and told him to go to the dinning room I heard nothing then I asked a maid that in ten minutes to wake Natsu up so I cold go to mom and dad I've been thinking about the school and how people would treat me since I'm small for my age and people don't belief that I'm 15 years old so I was worried about it but then when I saw nee-san come down I remembered that I have nee-san at the school to keep me company and that it was all going to be alright in the school then when we finished eating mom told us to go to school that we are late and then nee-san and me left to go to school when we got their we looked stunned at how many smells well nee-san doesn't show it but I do and then I noticed that nobody was there so we went to the office when we were their we saw a girl with white hair and then she said "Are you Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Dragneel, and Happy Dragneel" then we nobbed and then she gave us some papers with our schedule and a map of the school since it was big I thought it was useful then when I looked at nee-san's paper I saw we had a lot of classes together we only had 3 classes without each other (here is her schedule)

1st hour 'magic 101'class room 210 Mr. Leo

2nd hour 'destruction magic' room 218 Mr. Gild Arts

3rd hour 'runes magic' room 231 Mr. Freed

4th hour 'dragon slayer' room 120 Mr. Laxus

5th hour 'lunch' cafeteria

6th hour 'P.E.' gym Ms. Mira (sorry forgot to put in other one)

7th hour 'magic'200 Mr. Makorave

8th hour 'fire magic' 150 Mr. Macao

9th hour 'celestial summon' room 231 Ms. Angela

So I had almost all my classes with nee-san and happy that is good because he can protect me from the bad people but the rest he knows I can do it all by myself when we went to our second hour everybody was looking at me and nee-san and happy and then we just looked at the teacher and then he said "these are the transfer students" then he looked at us to introduce ourselves nee-san went first "I'm Natsu Dragneel" he said then we heard gasps and then was me "Hi I'm Wendy Dragneel" another batch of gasps went around the room when happy-san went everybody gasped again and we just ignored it and went to our seats when we sat down I could see boys staring at me then I saw nee-san give them a glare and they left I was happy nee-san was here to protect me from those boys because they looked really big when I was looking forward I saw a man in only his pants I think and then I gave a little tug on nee-san's shirt and then he looked at me and my blushed face then to the man when they started arguing happy was cheering for Natsu but then I told him to stop and that it was ok then when he sat down I felt something going to nee-sans face but I left it I knew nee-san was the best at dogging things like a punch so I just went back to class when I saw the man leave nee-san alone I felt worried about that man and how nee-san might do something bad to him but then I put that to the back of my head and then payed attention until I heard the bell ring and then I left nee-san and went to my next hour alone I felt like everybody was watching me and mostly the boys and I don't know why I hate to admit it to myself but I did not have a big chest and for some reason boys always follow me all the time but I just ignored it because I am a strong girl that why mom thought me how to use dragon slayer magic for bad boys that think wrong so when I found my next hour I notice that the boys in their were staring at me so I just went to take a sit and then I noticed a boy next to me with blue hair and he was not wearing the school uniform and he was one of the only boys not staring at me so I introduced myself "Hey I'm Wendy " with my hand standing out he took it out and said "Hey I'm Romeo" after that the teacher came in and then he looked at me and he said "who are you" said the teacher "I'm Wendy Dragneel" I said then I heard gasps again I don't know why but they did it when the teacher knew my name he said his name was Freed and that he was my runes teacher then he started teaching the class then Romeo said to me "I did not know you were a Dragneel wow you must be rich" I just looked at him and I noticed that my face was hot then he looked at me and he said if I was ok and I just nodded then we payed attention in class until he bell rung and we had to leave when we left I couldn't stop thinking of that boy so I tried thinking about nee-san and it worked even more when I saw him coming to me that's when I forgot everything else that happened in school then we just went I the room and sat down and talked until nee-san turned his head to the door to see that girl from the mall that's when I saw her staring at nee-san and then I thought what is her name and went to introduce myself when I came up to her she was seated so I waved at her when I said "Hi I'm Wendy nice to meet ya" she looked at me and said "hey I'm Lucy" after that we kept talking until nee-san came and said hey to Lucy and then I looked at Lucy and saw her with a surprised face when I walked up to him and said "Hey nee-san look who I met" then Lucy looked at Natsu and said "hey Natsu".