Marriage

so guys in this story  Grandine  and Igneel are humans so don't get confused and sorry I did not update for 2 days.

-Natsu POV-

Today mom and dad are suppose to tell me something big so I wore something that showed serious since it has been only a week in school I needed to show I was in school but when I went to the living room mom told me that guest are coming and then when I was about to talk the bell rang and I went to get it when I opened the door I saw a man in his 30's and then I saw some one who I was surprised to see at my house when my dad came to the door he hugged the man and then they started to have a conversation and went inside then I saw Wendy go to Lucy so she can guide her to the kitchen so we can eat they started their own conversation that I could hear but just forget about it then went to the kitchen to eat when we sat down to eat I started a conversation for the whole table " so mom dad Mr. why did you want to talk about today" I said and then mom and dad looked at me and the Mr. looked at Lucy weirdly when they stopped looking at us they said in union "ohh well you too are getting Married why do you ask us that for" me and Lucy creamed "whattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are just friends why would we get married" then that's when our parents looked at each other and remembered that they ever told them they are getting married "sorry we forgot to tell you we arranged your marriage so our companies can be combined and we can see our friends again" when they said that me and Lucy looked at each other and then looked back I think it is ridiculous I bet they wont even let us know each other like a couple would do and I bet the marriage ceremony will be in at least   a month so I was calm it was a long time for the marriage but then a voice took me out of my  thoughts and it was Lucy "when is the marriage going to be and where" she said and after that our parents talked and then they came out of their conversation to tell us "the wedding will be in 2 weeks at the most ok" they said it like it was nothing and then I thought of positive thing like at least I knew who I was marring and Lucy is nice so yea I will be ok and when I looked over at Wendy she had a grin on her face and I looked at her and then her cheeks turned red like a tomato I don't even know why and then when I looked at Lucy her head was redder than Wendy's then I went up to her and touched her on the forehead "are you ok you look as if you got a cold" I asked but then she turned redder and I was worried about her so I went up to her and took her to my room and when I left I could see the smirks on all of the parents ad Wendy but I ignored then and went to my room and put Lucy on my bed so she can rest so she can feel better when I went to the bathroom in my room to wet a towel when I came back Lucy was even redder so then I went up to her and put the towel on her head she calmed down and her red head went down I guess she is fine now when I closed my eyes for a moment thinking of what happened today but when I opened then Lucy was asleep I got worried because that means she has to stay at my house tonight when I went down stairs to tell mom that Lucy fell asleep I could see read all over the dinning table and when I looked at everyone they had blood dripping down their noses that when I went to them and asked what happened and they just started bleeding again all over the table and I just told mom what happened forgetting the blood but then they started bleeding again and that's when I set mom and dad to there room and Wendy to her room and I asked a butler to cent Mr. Heartfellia home and to get some clothes for Lucy to change into when she wakes up since its going to be Saturday tomorrow it will be fine so then I went to my room to take a quick shower and wake up Lucy so she can take a shower too when I was done  I put a towel on my waist and went outside to get some clothes on when I went out I saw Lucy turning her head to me when she saw me her head turned red again I don't know why but then I remember that I was half naked and went back into the bathroom again "can I come out now" I said I could hear a yes and when I came out Lucy was under my sheets so I got my clothes and went into back into the bathroom "you can see now just tell me when I can come out ok" I said and I heard her mummer a yes and then then put clothes on in the bathroom and waited until she told me I could come out of the bathroom.

-Lucy POV- -When everyone was red-

When I heard that Natsu and me were getting married I was surprised until I saw Wendy blushing and that made me think of what married couples do like hold hands kiss and all those thins and I started to heat up at my cheeks when I saw Natsu look at me and ask me if I was good and put his hand on my forehead and that made me blush more and then I noticed he was caring me bride stile and it made me blush more then I saw that we entered a room with a king sized bed with red bed sheets and desks next to the sides and one door to the side of the room and a walk in closet next to it when we got to the bed and he laid me on it then I blushed a little more after that because I think this is his room and then I saw him go to the door and I could see a sink so I thought it was a bathroom when he came back he had a wet towel and then he put in on my forehead and my red head calmed down he closed his eyes and so did I and then I went to sleep.

      -time skip-                                                                                                                                                                 

When I woke up the I heard a shower running but then it stopped all of the sudden and then the door opened I turned around to see who it was and when I looked it was Natsu I blushed since he only had a towel to cover his waist and below and you could see his chest and it was wet like his hair then I noticed that my cheeks felt warm and noticed I was blushing really hard and then I saw him go in the bathroom "can I come out now" I heard him say and then I went under the sheets and said yes when he came out he got clothes and went back in and said "you can see now just tell me when to come out" then I took of the sheets and started thinking about what just happened and  then I stopped blushing and calmed down and said "come out I'm ok now" when he came out he had black and red basketball shorts with a flame design and a black shirt that tugged to his body and that was ok because I thought of Happy for a moment then went back to reality when I came back Natsu asked "you have clothes in the bathroom so you can shower today you are staying at my place since you fell asleep and your dad left" then I remember that we are getting married and blushed when I was done blushing I asked him where I could find a towel to dry of he told me in the bathroom when I came in to the bathroom I saw a huge sink with a big mirror and next was a big tub and then the toilet when I turned the water on it was cold but then it turned hot I plugged the hole on the edge so I can lay down on the tub when it was full I put some of the soap in it and it smelled like sweet pine cones and when I stopped smelling the soap I went back and took of my clothes and went in the tub I stayed there for at least 20 minutes until I was done when I came out Natsu was gone so I just went down stairs to see Natsu and Wendy watching T.V in the huge living room I didn't even say anything or make a sound when Natsu and Wendy looked at me and the they smelled the air and I smelled it too and I could smell fire and that's when I freaked out but then I saw Wendy and Natsu go to the kitchen after they said hi to me then I fallowed them to the kitchen and then I saw chicken on fire and normal food on the table when I sat down next to Wendy Mrs. Dragneel came and put juice and wine on the table in cups then we ate had small talk and kept eating I was freaked out because Natsu was eating wings with fire on them but I was ok since he took out the fire when he ate it so I was not worried at all when we finished eating I went to a guest room that Wendy showed me when we were done eating and when I got to the bed I felt my eyes get heavy and fell asleep.