Dragon slayer magic

-Lucy POV-

When I heard Natsu say "hey Lucy" I said "hey Natsu" then I saw Wendy say "nee-san you know her" that' when I got shocked and then looked at them they did not look alike at all but then their was how they acted since I didn't know I just asked "are you to siblings" they looked at me and said "yea" in union and that's when the bell rang and they went to their seats today we were talking about how dragon slayer magic was created and how it worked and that's when I heard two snores from the back seats and saw Natsu and Wendy sleeping and then I got it they are siblings they act the same and they kinda I guess look the same a little that's when I turned back to the front and payed attention but after 10 minutes the teacher noticed Natsu and Wendy sleeping and then he went up to them I was worried they were going to get in trouble on the first day of school then I went out of my thought when I heard to voices scream everybody was laughing quietly to themselves and so was I since it was a little bit funny and then I noticed Natsu and Wendy just sitting their like nothing happened and then the teacher said "so sleeping on your first day huh so since you two were sleeping what do you know about dragon slayer magic" then that made me worry I wasn't worried about Natsu he was old enough to get detention but little Wendy was just a little to young to get that so I was so worried you could see it in my eyes and then I heard a boy with no shirt on say "how about they can teach us today Mr. Laxus since they think they know so much" when he was done I saw a smirk on his face and looking at Natsu like he was going to kill him Natsu and Wendy just looked at each other and said in union "sure we can teach you about dragon slayers if the teacher says yes" I was scared maybe they had to much pride in them I was so worried but then I saw the teacher nob and then Natsu and Wendy go to the front then they asked the teacher something and went to the board and started talking "so today we are going to talk about how dragon slayer magic works and how to use it right" I was surprised they were so calm then I saw a blue cat fly up to Natsu and sit on his head he looked sleepy and when he got to his head they talked about what happened and then he went to Wendy to ask her something then he got in her arms and went back to sleep the class looked surprised and so was I it was a talking flying blue cat one animal that is almost extiked and not even father could find one for me then when I got out of my thoughts I saw Wendy talking and to the blue cat and I could hear a lit word and it was Happy so I thought that was his name so I called him that for class but got out of that when saw Wendy talk out loud so I a payed attention to her "Dragon slayer magic needs to be thought or given to a person if you learn it you must learn it from a dragon and if you just want to get it you need to kill a dragon and get its power" she said then Natsu spoke "you need dragon lungs, claws, and dragon skin when in dragon force but we will talk about that later but you need those to actually use dragon slayer magic and if you have dragon slyer magic you only have one weakness and that is transportation but you also get super sight and hearing" then they both looked at each other and nodded Wendy told happy something and then he left and came back with a big torch with fire then gave it to Natsu it was weird but I just went with it happy went back to Wendy and fell back asleep then I noticed that the fire was gone then everybody gasped as if he did a magic trick I looked at the torch and focused again on Natsu and Wendy they looked bored but kept talking "sorry I was just a little hungry their" Natsu said everybody looked at Natsu and then they gasped again but Natsu just asked happy again something and this time happy just got up and asked "does anybody know how to do fire magic" and I saw a couple of hands go up and then happy asked again "can you guys throw fire at Natsu he is hungry" and went back to sleep for the third time and for some reason everybody who raised their hands throw fire at Natsu but Wendy just kept talking I could not hear her because I was worried about Natsu and every body looked at were Natsu was to see if he was in ashes but to everyone's surprise he was in one piece and he said while munching said "dragon slayers can eat and stand any of their elements" and everybody even the teacher was looking at Wendy who was munching on nothing but she seemed happy for doing that and it was weird but then I could feel a little bit heated because of the fire but then I could feel a light breezes and it felt good and then they said in union "any questions" everybody raised their hands even me they looked at the dude with not shirt on and said "stripper question" the man said "my name is Gray for your business and I want to ask can dragon slayers eat a different element" then everybody looked at Wendy and Natsu and they nodded and went to the next person behind Gray she had white hair just like the girl in the office but with short hair and Natsu looked at her and she asked "are you dragon slayer and can you show us if you are" Natsu and Wendy looked at the girl and then I could tell she was a popular girl so I didn't look at her for long then I looked at Wendy and saw that she was talking to the teacher about something then the teacher nodded and Wendy went back to Natsu who was holding Happy and she told him something and then he talked "we are dragon slayers and we could show you our magic but we have to go outside for it" everybody was happy since they got to go outside so everybody did and when we got outside their was a P.E. class out their so they could see us and when they did they went to us and started talking about Natsu and Wendy and how they were just lying just to show off about what magic they have but I didn't pay attention since it was the popular girls in my class when everybody got quiet Natsu took of his shirt to show his 6 pack and every girl was looking at it even me but I looked away not to get caught by Natsu super sight so I looked at his face then I heard Wendy say "sky Dragon Iron fist" and hit a rock and break it in half then she said "sky dragon roar" then we saw wind go crazy no girl notice very well because of Natsu but were wierded out by the wind and then it was Natsu's turn to go and he said "Fire Dragon Iron fist and melted the metal of the fences and went back to the center and his body got on fire and then I think that maybe that was why he took his shirt of so when we were done he went looking for it an then went inside after that the bell rung and every girl was surrounding Natsu and Wendy was surrounded by boys but then Happy flew in and took them to go get lunch.