The great Slumber Party is now starting

Grey POV

When Lucy and Levy invited me to the party I was glad because I get to be with a friend I know and it would be nice to have a party so now I'm home and getting my stuff ready when I hear my phone I went over to it and saw it was Juvia she said that I should go to the address and that everybody will be their so right after taking a shower and putting on some basketball shorts and a Nike shirt I left the house and got into my black Ferrari and going to the house when I got their I saw only 2 cars in the front must be early but who cares so I got out and rang the doorbell and Natsu opened the door and he didn't try to start a fight must be his house cool well after he told me to wait in the living room he left and then I saw Romeo and another girl she must be his friend so after waiting a couple of minutes Erza came and so did Juvia then Jellal came then Lucy and Natsu came from upstairs and then Gageel came wait what Gageel came weird I thought he was a badass dude well what ever so right after Gageel came Levy and Wendy came and then Lucy and Wendy told partners for the room and I was with Juvia she is ok she isn't weird but she is a friend not like those other girls who follow me around she helps me when I need it but I got out of my thought when Juvia came over and said "Grey-sama come one you can put your bags in the room" after that I went with Juvia upstairs and saw that the room only had one bed and it was queen sized and it had one bathroom ok so I have to share a room with Juvia ok I can handle this its just sleeping together it will be fine so after putting my bag in the room me and Juvia went downstairs and saw everyone their and they were talking about the T.V. "well I think we should watch a scary movie they are great" Gageel said then Levy came and said "no we should watch a romance movie because scary movies are to creepy for me" after that everybody started fighting about what movie to watch but then Wendy and Romeo came with a movie and it was Scary Movie wait that's inappropriate for little kids like them but then they said in union "you guys are going to watch this movie first and then you have to watch a movie we like and that's it" I could hear a couple of yes mam and yes sir and it was weird they gave in to little kids but then they looked at me and said "are we clear or not" they were creepy so I said "yes mam sir" they smiled and left the room and then I had to put the movie in the DVD and then sat down next to Juvia and the order from left to right was Natsu and Lucy in a love chair then it was Levy and Gageel in the sofa and Erza and Jellal and then me and Juvia s now we were in the middle of the movie when Natsu said "who wants popcorn or anything else?" I heard Gageel say pizza and then Lucy say popcorn and then we started to shout out candies and food so Natsu went and paused the movie and said he would order a pizza and that we would go and buy some food or candy what ever we want he would pay but then Lucy said "but Natsu you don't have to pay for everything let me help pay" they had a little fight but Lucy won so then we went to a 7 eleven and we bought M&M's, Snickers, and some 3 Musketeers, and for chips we got some Doritos, Lays, and some spicy chips Takis and then we went back to the house and then Lucy and me started to cook the food and then the pizza got here and Natsu brought it to every one while we put the popcorn and some chips in a bowl and brought it to the group so after that we finished the movie and then Wendy and Romeo came in with the little girl that I found out was Heidi and they came in with a movie and they layed down on the floor and Romeo put the movie in and it was Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 we all groaned well except Romeo, Wendy and Heidi they were thinking about this they are evil so right after we watch the movie we started to play games but they were boring until Lucy said a interesting game "let's play spin the bottle" everybody thought of it and half thought it would be good and the other half said it wa sa bad idea until Natsu talked to Juvia and she said "we need to play this game Juvia thinks it's a good idea" I looked over at Gageel and he was blushing he must have heard what Natsu said I hope he didn't say something bad to Juvia to make her play the game but who cares now we need to play the game so Levy and Gageel went to find a bottle while everybody else started to sit in a circle in counter clock wise it went Lucy, Levy, Juvia, Erza, Heidi, Wendy, Jellal, me, Romeo, Gageel, and Natsu so then Lucy put a bottle in the middle and asked "who is going to go first?" I saw she was looking at Levy so I said "how about Levy goes first" I saw Lucy smile and then she said "ok lets vote" she smirked and then it was Levy going but now Lucy was looking at Natsu and he nodded and looked at Wendy and she nodded and then they smiled and looked at the bottle so Levy slowly started to go to the bottle and spin it and when it stopped it landed on......

Gageel POV

When we were watching the movie their was a weird part and Levy hugged me and hid her head in my chest I smiled and leaned in to the touch and then after a few minutes she looked up and smiled at me I smiled back and then leaned against the couch so after we finished getting the food me and Levy shared a bag of M&M's and she ate almost all of them how cute so after she ate them I whispered to her "you know that you look small but you eat big" she puffed her cheeks and said "well sorry I was just exited and just ate the food" then she looked away and I smiled she is so cute to be her age so after the movie was over Wendy and Romeo came in with a girl and then they layed on the floor and Romeo put on the movie 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2' I groaned like everybody else and then fell asleep for a while and when I woke up the movie was almost over so I watched the ending with pain in my heart that I watch a little's kids movie uh so after we watched the ending we were bored and then Lucy said "let's play spin the bottle" I smiled she was looking over at Levy so she is doing this for me and Levy wow she really is trying to get us together cool well now it was half and half that wanted to play the game but then I saw Natsu and he was telling something to Juvia "well you know you could kiss  Grey all you want and then you guys could go out and then things will happen" I blushed she was tricking Juvia and it worked what kind of friend is she but it was good because then I heard Lucy whisper something to Natsu even though they were far away she knew he could hear "Natsu tell Wendy to use her magic to let them get together ok" he nodded then looked over at Wendy and whispered to her "hey can you use your powers to get them together Lucy told me to tell you" she nodded and whispered "I already heard don't worry" he nodded and then they looked at the bottle they were talking about me and.... wait how do they know oh she must have told Lucy oh this is going to be good so when  they got the bottle everybody voted on Levy to go first so when she spinned the bottle it landed on.... wait for it........wait for it.......