The fight and he asked me out

-Lucy POV-
Today was the big fight between Natsu and Grey and I didn't want both of them to get hurt but when Grey told Natsu about the deal I wanted to tell Natsu that they had to become friends after he told me I get to pick his side of the deal so I talked to Natsu until lunch when Grey came up to us and said if Natsu was ready for the fight and about the deal but I forgot to tell Natsu about the deal so I asked Grey if I could talk to Natsu he said it was OK as long as Natsu went to the courtyard before the end of lunch so I took Natsu to an empty classroom and told him I wanted him and Grey to become friends he said I promise I won't let anything happen and for some reason I was do happy because he said that that I didn't notice that I actually kissed him on the cheek for the first time and that it was really close to the mouth so I ran out of the empty classroom blushing as red as Erza's hair but I think Natsu didn't notice because he was in a trance when I did kiss him I really don't want to kiss him at a moment like this so when I went to meet Levy she looked at my fave and said "so what did you tell him that made you blush like this oh he must have kissed you oh" I responded back by saying "no he didn't kiss me I just gave him a little good luck kiss on the cheek that's all" she looked at me with eyes that showed pride for some reason so I asked Levy "why do you have does eyes they are weird" she looked at me for a moment and said "well you see I see you as a shy girl who won't kiss anybody on the cheek so I am proud of you for kissing your husband on the cheek" I looked at her for a moment but when I was going to tell her something Juvia came in and said "Grey-sama and Natsu have started to fight come and see" after that I went running to the courtyard and saw that Grey was using Ice canons to shot Ice at Natsu but Natsu used a fire roar to burn them out so the ice doesn't hit him the he screamed "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST" and fire came from his hands and he was about to hit Grey but then Grey said "ICE SHEILD" and made a wall of ice and Natsu shadetred it but never hit Grey so then Grey said "Ice hammer" and made a huge Ice hammer and was about to hit Natsu but Natsu dodged by jumping on the ice hammer and then jumping at Grey and said "fire dragon wing attack!!" And fire surrounded his arms and then the flames came out with the form of wings and hit Grey and smoke was seen when it hit Grey when the smoked cleared a little I saw Grey standing up and say "do you think that a small fire will hurt me!" after that he started to look for Natsu since he wasn't their I looked around and noticed that Wendy had a smirk on her face and she was looking up then I saw Natsu in the air then he screamed "the flames from my right hand and the flames from my left you put them together and you get fire dragon brilliant flames!!" when he said does words a huge fireball formed in his hands and he was coming down aming it at Grey but then I noticed it was really big so I started to run for the school with everybody following me from the heat the fire was giving off and when everybody was in I was worried about how the guys were going to get out of the fire well I guess Grey needs to get out of the fire some of the courtyard was melted but everybody was OK so after everything cooled down everybody went outside I saw Natsu's scarf on the floor so I grabed it and went outside to find Grey and Natsu on the floor why was Natsu on the floor then I ran over to Natsu worried of what happened to him when I went up to him he was trying to stand up but Grey was still on the floor next to Juvia when I went up to Natsu he was already up on his feet he had a lot of cuts and bruises on him and when I got close to him and he looked at me and smiled and said "see I told you I won't let anything happen to anybo-" he didn't get to finish his sentence because he passed out on the floor I went running to him I looked at him closely and see he got a little scar on the left side of his neck I asked Gageel to carry Natsu and Elfman to carry Grey I stayed with Natsu while Juvia stayed with Grey I told Gageel to take Natsu to the nurse's office when we got their Gageel put Natsu on a bed and then Elfman came and put Grey on a bed in the front side of the room then the nurse came in she looked at Grey first then at Natsu when she was done with Natsu he had bandages all over him but no broken bones but Grey broke his ankle so he had a cast on his foot after that I called dad and Natsu's parents to come take me and Natsu home since I need help with him and to tell them about it when we got home dad and Natsu's parents were hear and Natsu was in our bedroom recovering while Wendy helped him get better she may like her mate but her brother just got hurt she wants to help I just told the parents what happened and then I heard Natsu's mom say "well that means we have to post pone the wedding again really Natsu!" After she said that Wendy came down with a smile on her face I looked up to see Natsu rubbing his head coming downstairs I ran to him thinking he shouldn't be up in his condition but when he saw me coming at him he said "hey Lucy" he looked fine and Happy was on his shoulder eating some fish with a smile my jaw dropped I know Wendy has healing magic but he is standing and almost all his scars are gone how I got interubted from my thought when Natsu came and said "be careful you might catch a fly with your mouth like that" and I closed my mouth after talking a little about the fight am dthat the wedding will be in 2 weeks now since we are rebounding the house tomorrow we need time to finish so after that they left with Wendy and me Natsu and Happy stayed I went to take a shower while Natsu and Happy played some games in the room after I took a shower I told Happy and Natsu to leave the room so she can change after she heard the door close outside she went to get her pj's but when she saw Natsu getting up to go to the door and Natsu looking at her with only a towel on it made me blush he moved out of the room slowly looking at my body up and down after he closed the door I got my pj's on fast and opened the door and called Natsu to the room since he was going to take a shower next when he came up he got his towel and went into the bathroom I heard the water run so I got in the bed and looked at the new TV we got for our room so we can watch TV before we went to sleep after changing channels for at least 16 minutes I heard the water stop and saw the bathroom door open Natsu came out with his towel covering his legs and leaving his chest exposed even though I have seen it at least a Mulino times since he sleeps with no shirt it still made me blush a lot but when he saw me blushing he took some clothes and went into the bathroom after 5 minutes he came out wearing basketball shorts with a no shirt he came into the bed and looked at me then asked "Luce do you want to go on a date tomorrow? because we are getting married and I never took you on a date" when he said that it brought heat to my face and I couldn't get any words out of my mouth so I just nodded he had a smile then said "ok then we'll leave tomorrow around 7" after that we watched some TV even though most of the time I was just thinking of our date I fell asleep thinking about it with Natsu falling asleep next I couldn't wait to tell Levy about the date!!