The next day

Hey guys just saying I'm going to publish a new story soon hope you read it

Lucy POV

Right after Natsu kissed me in the closet I felt so happy until his lips left mine I left lonely some how so I frowned when he said we had to stop but I did because I didn't want to seem desperate after all so when the door opened I heard a pud and then looked at the other side of the door to see Gageel and Gray on the floor what were they doing in front of the door? I looked up at Natsu to see him TRYING to hold in a laugh so I just gave him a look and then he went over to Romeo and I just waited for a while to check if the guys were doing ok and then went to sit down next to Levi and asked "what were they doing in the door?" she looked mad but said "well they were trying to see through the key hole" I nodded and said "you look mad are you ok?" she looked down and said "well when me and Gageel had our kiss we weren't in the closet so it was weird to let everybody see my first kiss you know" I nodded and then after a few more games everybody wen to sleep and I went to sleep with Natsu in his old room when I went to sleep I could feel Natsu coming over and hugging me like always he really does like me

~Next day~

When I wake up Natsu isn't here and I hear the shower on he was taking a shower ok so when I heard the shower stop I went back into the bed and stayed and then Natsu came out and said "are you going to take a shower" I smiled and nodded and then went to the bathroom and took a shower and when I got out I was wearing a white shirt with a blue cross and a blue skirt and Natsu was wearing a shirt that had no a long sleeve on right side and on the left side had nothing and had baggy red pants when we were done we went downstairs to get breakfast and after cooking something me and Natsu ate Wendy and Heidi came down stairs and made sandwiches for them and then Gageel, Grey, Levy, Juvia, Erza and Jellal came in too and me Wendy and Heidi somehow ended up making breakfast for everybody so after cooking bacon and eggs for everybody we ate and then just talked to each other but then Mrs. and Mr. Dragneel came in and said "Natsu Wendy can we talk to you?" they both nodded and then we heard a scream and then Wendy came out and then told Heidi and Romeo to go her room with her and they did then Natsu came in slowly and said "everybody let's go to the mall" everybody nodded slowly and then we left.

~Time skip~

After driving to the mall Natsu said "Just go buy something here a hundred jewels for everybody now go I need to talk to Lucy" that scared me for a little but then he looked down at me and had a worried face on and then he said "Hey so..um the wedding It's going to be in 5 days" I fainted When I woke up I was in the car and everybody was around me and they all smiled when I woke up but then I heard Erza reequipping her clothes I freaked out and looked outside she was about to kill Natsu the heck I stood out of the car to see Natsu running to me and hugging me and saying "you saved me!!" I smiled and said "how did I save you?" he looked at Erza and said "well she was going to kill me if you didn't wake up today" I thought and said "what do you mean today?" he frowned and said "you were out for almost a whole day Luce" I looked up and the sun was setting wow I was really knocked out for that long but right then I remembered why I fainted.... "THE WEDDING IS IN 5 DAYS AND NOW ITS 4 WHY I HAVE TO GO I HAVE TO GO GET READY" I screamed and then everybody else were about to be knocked out too by my scream and now I was breathing heavily and Levy was telling things like "It will be ok" and "You will get through it" I smiled and then said " I need to get home now I still need to do a lot of thing for the Wedding I guess" everybody else just said yea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I guess right now I am a little tiered but I'll update soon