Party all night

Natsu POV

I was dancing with Lucy and the others  were taping this since it is our wedding dance so after that me and Lucy went over to the table and stayed their for a while for everyone to take pictures after that we wen to the cake and had to cut it up then we could finally sit down and rest and after that me and Lucy talked about our honeymoon we where going to a private island that my family owns and we were going to stay their for at least a week or so I was happy because we were going to be alone for a whole week and we will relax I was happy just thinking of spending time with Lucy so after a moment of thinking I saw Lucy standing up and going over to Wendy and Juvia they were talking about some new clothes so I blocked them out and after a few moments Lucy came back and said "Natsu when do we leave for our honeymoon?" I smiled and said "in 2 days why Luce" she shook her head and said "because I wanted to know" I just nodded and then stood up and went over to Grey, Gageel and Jellal they were talking about the football game until they saw me they were saying "congrats man you got married" I just smiled back and said "thanks" after that we talked about the new basketball game coming I was exited about it until they said  "your lucky Natsu you get to leave school like 2 weeks earlier than we do" I nodded and was happy about it since we got married on a Friday and we leave in 2 days we are going to skip the last days of school so awesome I hope Lucy is ok with it though.

Lucy POV

After Natsu told me that I went back to the girl and said "so what you talking about?" Wendy smiled and said "we were talking about this app it tell you about your future in any" I smiled and nodded Wendy took out her phone and said "try it" I nodded and picked a topic 'kids' I pressed ok and then it turned into a 2 colom lane and at the top it said 'Eye color, skin color, and name of couple' I did al the information and the pressed ok and it showed me and picture of a little girl with pink hair and brown eyes she looked just like me but for a moment she looked scared and then I saw a dragon and then the video ended thank god this is just a random app right so after giving it back to Wendy I went to go get s drink and when I came back everybody was their except the boys and Mira was talking  to everybody and then I said "congrats Mira Erza" the smiled and said "congrats to you Lucy and thank you" I nodded and then went over to Mira and said "so what you going to name the boy or girl?" she shook her head and said " For the girl we were thinking Tessa but for the boy we don't know" I grinned and said "how about Mixus" she looked at me and said "why would I name my kid that?" I grinned and said "because its the closes thing to your shipping name"  she blushed and said "we still aren't married" I smirked and said "so you are getting married" she blushed even more if possible you see Mira and Laxus were dating and before Mira was pregnant Laxus asked her to marry him and they were going to get married but Mira found out she was pregnant  so the wedding will be very soon so we were talking when Levy went to the bathroom and we all kept talking until it was at least 20 minutes and Levy wasn't back so I went looking for her and found her close to the bathroom and she was crying so I ran to her and she was crying and she was saying that this guy was friends with me they talked and she was almost raped by a mysterious guy I was mad so I called Natsu and said "smell her and find the guy that did this to her" he nodded and ran of to get Gageel and leave to go get him.

Levy POV

I was going to the restroom when a guy with brown hair and grey eyes came up to me and said "hey" I waved my hand and said "are you a friends of Lucy's?" he nodded and said "we go way back" I smiled and nodded I don't trust him so I just kept talking to him until he took my hand and pined me to the wall and said "why are you leaving?" I shook my head and said "let me go!!" he shook his head and started to kiss my neck and then put his hand on my back and was about to unzip my dress when I got a free hand and said "solid script Metal" then metal landed on his head and then he as knocked out and then I ran and that's when I saw Lucy and hugged her and cried and told her what happened when I did I saw her call Natsu and then he left and then Erza and the rest came and hugged me and said " What's wrong Levy what happened?" I looked at them and started to cry "I was almost done by a stranger" they hugged me for more time and then left go when we saw Natsu and Gageel come in with the guy and they called the police and they took him but before that happened he looked at me and smirked and laughed and then they took him out of my sight after that Gageel hugged me and asked if I was ok I blushed he cared for me and he didn't call me shrimp aw he does care after that I nodded but he said "well good shrimp because I am not doing that again" I shook my head and nodded and then we kept parting and we had fun but the thought of the guy was still in my head but I didn't want everybody to worry anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am going to tell you that I am going to update a little less these days sorry.