The boyfriend

The picture is not mine found it in Google.

Erza POV

So today at school I talked to Juvia and told her about how me and Jellal are together she squealed and said "Juvia is so happy for Erza" I blushed because she wanted me and Jellal to be together for a while but she was to exited and then Levy came and she asked Juvia why she was so exited and she told her about me and Jellal and she squealed too but after that Jellal came and it was embarrassing too see them looking at us talk so I whispered to Jellal "can we go some place else to talk" he nodded and we left close to the cafeteria then he said "Erza can you go out with me this Saturday" I blushed but nodded he said "great I'll pick you up around 7" after that he left me their I went to the girls and told them the good news and they said they were going to help me pick an outfit after school so we went to class it passed by really fast so now we are at my place and picking clothes Levy was in my closet while Lucy was telling me about wearing a dress or something else I said "well I want something that isn't a dress but looks good" that's when I saw Juvia go into the closet and then Levy and her came out with (sorry I feel tiered so just look at the picture) Lucy was nodding at the clothes and then they all left since it was 6:00 so I went to take a shower and get dressed I was thinking on what to do with my hair so I just put it in a normal ponytail and then I put some makeup on and then I looked and it was 6:55 Jellal should be here any minute so I put on some black and white slippers then went to the bathroom to check if I had everything then went and got my purse then the doorbell rang and I went and opened the door to see Jellal he smiled and asked "are you ready?" I nodded and he took me to his blue and black Mustang and we drove of when we got their I saw that we were at that new restaurant it was really nice he got out of the car I unbockel my seat belt and then he opens the door for me and takes out his hand I take it and then he took me to the restaurant and ordered a table for two then we got a table next to the window he took out one seat and gestured for me to sit down I did and he pushed my chair in then he went to his seat and sat down he looked at me and said " you look beautiful tonight Erza" I blushed and looked at the window  and the looked back at him and smiled and said "well this is a date after all" he smiled and then we talked for a while until the waiter came and asked " what may I get you today?" I thought for a moment and said " a strawberry cake please" he laughed for a moment but then looked at Jellal he said that a small steak would be fine then the waiter left but not before winking at me I looked over at Jellal and he looked mad that made me think he must jealous because of what happened but I forgot about it and went back to talking to him I found out that we are a little alike but not that much he said he liked cake but not that much that made me a little mad but I got over it not everybody likes cake like I do so after that the same waiter came with our food and he was looking at me for a moment then gave me my food and told Jellal that his food will come in a couple of seconds so I started to look at my cake and take out my fork when I saw a paper next to my cake I opened it and it had a number and it said 'call me later' I put it aside and ate my cake and Jellal food came the waiter looked at me and winked again and I just ignored him so he left and me and Jellal kept talking and then I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself "excuse me I have to go to the restroom" Jellal nodded and I left when I got to the bathroom I saw the waiter their and he came up to me and said "so where do want to meet me at" I looked confused but then just went to open the door to the girls bathroom but then he took my hand I looked back and he said" Why aren't you answering is it because of your boyfriend because you can just dump him" I was angry why would I ever do that so I took my hand out of his and said "No" he looked shocked so I took the change to go to the bathroom after that I went out and saw him still their but ignored him again but this time he pined me to the wall and started to kiss my neck I got really mad he is not going to do that so I re-quip into my my normal armor and had my sword and hit him with it and said " don't you touch me you perv" then I re-quip into my outfit and went back to Jellal he asked " was their something wrong you took long?" I looked at him and said " well the waiter was really hitting on me so I hit him with my sword" he looked suprised but shoved it of and said we should leave and we did then he took me to the beach even though it was getting dark out but we walked in the sand and talked then we sat down and Jellal asked "Erza did you ever like somebody else" that really made MD blush because I really only liked him since we were in the orphanage so I looked at him and nodded a no then he smiled and said " well I only like one person and she was and still is beautiful" he blushed and I said " who was it" he then said " well it was you" that when he leaned in and kissed me I was shocked but then gave in and kissed back and after a while I pulled back and then we just stayed quite but he broke the silence and said "well we should go it's getting late" I nodded and got up and then I notice I was blushing and just stayed quite the whole car ride when we got to my house he took me to the front door and said good night and gave me a kiss in the cheek I got inside and my heart was going crazy I really do like him.

Sorry if the chapter was bad but I really am tiered from yesterday I'll update soon again