The date part 2

-Erza POV-

After Lucy Levy and Juvia helped me with getting a casual dress Lucy had to leave and she wished me luck on the 'meeting' so after she left I went to put on the red dress when I came out wearing it Levy and Juvia's jaw dropped I was embarrassed since it was only the second time I wore a dress so yea but I got use to it after a couple of minutes Juvia told me I should wear my hair down like I always do so I did since I thought it will look more normal than something pretty so I just put little makeup not for it to be noticeable and then Levy said she had to go back to school to teach somebody so it was just Juvia and me and she was just sitting down in my bed listening to music until I heard her phone ring and she said she had to leave that her mom is looking for her for dinner after that it was just me waiting so I decided to go to the café and order a drink before Jellal got there so I went to Fairy café it took me 10 minutes to get their so I sat at outside and ordered a small pink lemonade 5 minutes later the lady came back with some pink lemonade in a tray I said "thank you how much will it be" she looked at me and said "it'll be on the house for you miss" I was happy because I didn't have to pay my lemonade and that girl was so kind I will leave her a tip so then I started to drink my lemonade and looking at the window since I was bored and wanted to see the blue birds fly out of the park since Fairy café was next to the park but my head turned from looking at the birds to looking at Jellal.

-Jellal POV-

I was really worried because I gave Erza the paper but I don't know if she'll show up I was so worried because since I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend since I liked her since 7th grade she was so pretty so I must tell her so I will I put on some black basketball shorts and a dark blue t-shirt and went to Fairy café when I was outside I could see Erza drinking some pink lemonade and looking at the park while the hair blew to the left side of her head she looked like and angel with that red dress with the belt and cowboy boots she looks amazing but when I was about to say hello she looked at me and froze then I said "hello Erza how are you doing?" when I asked her that she just smiled and said "good how about yours" after that I sat down and started talking to I got some lemonade to and talked until Erza said "so Jellal why did you want to meet me here?" when she said that I couldn't say what I wanted I just couldn't at all until I told her " can I whisper it into your ear?" when I said that she turned her ear my direction and I whispered "will you be my girlfriend" into her ear she looked at me surprised but after a moment motioned me that she was going to whisper to me the answer so I did the same as her and she said a really low yes I was happy I didn't show it but my brain was going crazy she looked at me and said before she left " here have my phone number and talk to me when ever" after that she left with a huge grin on her face so she must like me very much.