School problems

-Levy POV-

So today I have to stay after school because I have to teach Gageel about history and languages and he has to teach me how to play sports I didn't like this at all I felt sick to think that I might have to teach Gageel about the history of magic and the different languages they use and then him teach me something like he could do that he is way to stupid to do thing like that I got out of my thought when I heard the door open I looked the way and it was Gageel he sat down in front of me and then I started to talk about how people use magic but then he started to look outside the window so to be kind I told him" hey you could teach me sports first and then we can start the history about magic" when I said that he looked at me with a smile and he nodded excitedly so we went outside after I changed to my P.E clothes he started to talk about basketball but I didn't listen I just kept a  grin on until it was time to shoot some baskets that's when my grin changed into a frown I started to shoot but missed all the shots Gageel looked at me and then his face lightened up like if had an idea but I knew he was to stupid to think at all so I just kept shooting and missing until Gageel came up to me and said "look you are missing if you want to shoot right think of the angels that you need to use to shoot it right in since you are good and those thing think of sports like that" when  he said that it maid me think maybe he is right I do need to use angle when I shoot and I'm good with angles so I thought of the shoots like that and it helped a little until I felt hand on mine while holding the basketball I looked at my hands and I could tell does were Gageel I felt my checks hitting up so I just followed his lead and when he shot it I went strait in the basket we did that for a while until I had to go inside and change so we can start on the history and the languages about magic so I went in and changed after that we went to the class room and sat down and I started to talk about people that used magic for the first time on earth land but Gageel seemed to be lost in thought so I put my hand on his face and he blinked twice before looking at me and the paper I had to teach him about everything then he looked back at me and said " I'll pay attention now" after that I went and put the paper to his face so he can see it better but then I felt stupid when I remembered that he had supper sight since he is a Dragon slayer just like Natsu and Wendy so I put it back down with a blush on my face but he never saw it because he kept looking at the paper and never at me so I just kept talking about the magic users.

-Gageel POV-

Levy said we could do the sports first so she went to change and I went to get the basket balls so I can teach her how to play it looked like she was troubled when I started to tell her she  had to shoot and when she missed all the shots until I had the idea to tell her that shooting a basket ball had something to do with angles and things like that after that she stopped missing so much but kept missing some of them I so I went behind her and helped her shot after we were done she went inside to change and I went and put the basket balls away after that I went back to the classroom with Levy and sat down next to each other on some desks and she started to talk but I was just worried about Mating season since it's happening really soon but I didn't tell Levy since I was sure my inner dragon did not like her but I got taken out of my thoughts when I saw Levy's hand hovering around my face that's when I looked at her and said " I'll pay attention now"  after that she took the paper from the desk and up into the air so I could see 'better' but I knew it was a take when she raised it because out of the corner of my eye I saw her head get all read but I kept my head on the paper and then I heard her keep talking about some magic user I never heard of before and we kept going like that until 5 when she said she had to go and left 10 minutes later I left the school and went home to take a shower and go to sleep.