Mating Season Mate

-Lucy POV-

This past few days I told my dad and Natsu's parents to post pone the wedding for at least 2 more weeks and they said ok since I got use to the idea of us getting married and I was going to tell Natsu since I was in our room I went down stairs to the living room and saw Natsu playing mortal combat on the T.V. he turned to me when he heard the door open he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek I got use to it but I told Natsu that he had a limit of going to the mouth so he only kissed me on the cheek or neck but right now I need to tell him about the wedding being post pone so I said it out loud "Natsu we have post pone the wedding for it to be in 2 more weeks" he looked at me and said "well if its ok with you I'm good I'm ok with it" he was so sweet these past days so I was sweet back and kissed his cheek and left to our room I went to the little bookshelf that I added to the room and took out a book I started reading it until I heard my phone I went and grabbed it when I saw it was a text from Levy saying if she could come to my house so I panicked and went to Natsu he read the next and "do it we can tell her because you forgot to tell her about it remember" when he said that I remember telling him that I was going to tell Levy about it yesterday and forgot to tell her so I texted Levy to come over to my place I send her my address and went to our room and changed to some blue jeans and a white shirt after I came out of the room I told Natsu to put some black basketball shorts with a blue shirt he went to the room and came out with the clothes I told him and then that's when the bell rang and I went to the door and opened it to see Levy in a orange dress that went to a little above her knees I told her to come in and she was in aw as she saw the house I showed her to the living room were Natsu was still playing mortal combat she looked at Natsu and screamed "WHY IS NATSU HERE HE DOEN'T LIVE WITH YOU, or does he?" she looked at me and I told her to sit down and then I explained everything she looked at Natsu and me and said "I'm so happy for you to I always thought you would be a perfect couple" when she said that I blushed she has been thinking of me Natsu being a couple I went out of my thoughts when Levy waved her hand around my face then I told Natsu to get out of the living room because Levy and I were going to be here and he started to wine but left anyways so I started to talk to Levy telling how my days with Natsu have been and to keep this a secret until tomorrow when we had school to tell Erza and Juvia she told me she will keep as quite as she could about it so we started talking about different things until after 30 minutes I heard a big splash from down the hallway me and Levy went to look who it was and then I saw Natsu in his swim suit shorts jumping into the water when he jumped in he splashed me and Levy and we were all wet so I jumped in and started to splash him with water but then he went to the closet next to the pool and got a water gun and started to shot me and Levy so Levy went in the closet and got 2 water guns and started to splash me and Natsu I was left with no gun so Levy and Natsu started to shot only me I was trapped well until they ran out of water and I ran in to the closet and saw one huge water gun and I took it and started to look at Natsu and Levy when I came out and started to shot them both of them we kept doing that until Levy had to leave and I gave her some of my clothes so she doesn't get a cold on the way home with her wet clothes after that I went to take a shower Liz came up to me and told me something that I forgot totally about tomorrow is my birthday.

-Natsu POV-

When Lucy told me to leave the living I wined since I didn't want to leave but I gave in and went to our room and sat on the bed and started to think about the mating it was going to start tomorrow and I was worried because what if its not Lucy it could kill me if I married her but what if it is Lucy and she really doesn't like me and rejects me it could kill me still I kept thinking about this all last week and this week but I should relax about it because Wendy has to go throw it too and so does Gageel so I was ok let me just go to the pool and have fun and tonight I will tell Lucy about mating season and if she is ok with it I will not die because of it so I put on my swim suit and go down stairs to the pool and splash in the pool I go out again and splash again in the pool again only to see Lucy and Levy come in so I smirk as I jumped in the pool and when I did I splashed both Levy and Lucy so Lucy jumped in the pool and started to splash me with water but I wasn't going to be splashed by a girl so I went to the pool closet and took out a water gun full of water so I went out and started to shot Lucy and Levy but then I saw Levy go in the closet and came out with 2 guns and started to splash me and Lucy with then but Lucy got out of the pool and went to the closet when me and Levy ran out of water to shot her with and so she took that chance and went to the closet and got a huge water gun and started to splash me and Levy and then we had a huge water gun fight until Levy had to leave so she left with a pair of Lucy's clothes so she doesn't catch a cold when she goes home after she left Lucy went to take a shower so I went to our room but before I came in I saw Liz tell Lucy that her birthday was tomorrow and that's when I was shocked because she didn't tell me about her birthday so I then I went to the room I waited for Lucy to get out of the bathroom so I can tell her about mating 10 minutes later I see Lucy come out and then that's when I saw her go to the bed and I said it strait "Lucy do you know about mating season for dragon slayers?" she looked at me and said "no" so I told her "well Lucy mating season is when a dragon slayers finds who their mate is and it starts tomorrow and I need to see if you are my mate" when I told her that she looked at me and said "well if you want to find out you can but to tell you tomorrow I'm not going to be very happy" she said it with a sad tone and then o thought maybe its her birthday what if I throw her a birthday party tomorrow so she can cheer up I'll all her friends and some family to come celebrate so I just told her "ok but I think I will want to make you happy tomorrow" and after that I went to the bathroom and took a shower and went to the bed Lucy was asleep so I just put my arms around her she turned to me and put her hands on my chest and I fell asleep like that thinking that maybe I don't need to be with my mate maybe I can stay with Lucy for the rest of my life.